Chapter 93

After answering the phone, Zhu Shen looked at Cha Xu in a daze.

    "I just finished speaking ill of him when something happened to him?"

    Seeing Zha Xu nodding, Zhu Shen looked at the call log on his phone.

    "I signed him during the operation? What about Zhu Yao and Li Liuyu? They both know that I am not Zhu's family, and I am going to sign. Wouldn't they all come to me if something goes wrong?" Zhu Shen turned over Li Liuyu as he spoke. However, the two of them have not spoken a few times in total, and the phone could not be found. Zhu Shen tried using a green letter voice call.

    Unexpectedly, the hospital could not contact Li Liuyu, but Zhu Shen's voice call was connected.

    Zhu Shen repeated the doctor's words, and Li Liuyu said calmly that he understood, and hung up the voice without saying whether to go or not.

    Zhu Shen, who didn't call Zhu Yao, thought about it and decided to go to the hospital.

.By the time Zhu Shen and Zha Xu arrived at the hospital, Zhu Rongjun had already been pushed to the operating room. The two asked the nurse, and the sign was Li Liuyu.

    The two did not see Li Liuyu at the door of the operating room, but they heard chatting from the family members of other patients. It was said that a woman surnamed Li had signed the letter for her husband and went to live in a nearby hotel, and asked the hospital to call her when she issued a critical illness notice, and she would come over.

    "Li Liuyu still hates Zhu Rongjun." After listening, Zhu Shen pulled Zha Xu and prepared to go shopping around the hospital. He didn't come here to care about Zhu Rongjun, he just wanted to take a look at Zhu Rongjun's miserable appearance.

    The nurse Zhu Rongjun who walked to the elevator just came out, and it seemed that he was going to wait in front of the operating room.

    The nurse Zhu Rongjun looked for was not bad, she recognized Zhu Shen and hesitated before asking.

    "Aren't you going to wait for your dad at the door of the operating room?"

.Zhu Shen didn't answer and asked, "Why did he suddenly get sick? Has he met anyone today?"

    The nurse had no scheming, and was afraid that the family would blame him for not taking care of him well, so he told everything he knew.

    "Your brother came here in the evening and asked me to go out to buy some supper when they were talking."

    "Your brother wants to eat sushi from the next street. Your brother was no longer there when I came back. Mr. Zhu vomited and couldn't move. I immediately called a nurse."

    The nurse was also anxious and wanted to explain that it was not his fault.

    Naturally, Zhu Shen would not blame the nurse, so he calmed down a few words and left with Zha Xu.

    The nurse looked at the closed elevator door and couldn't help but sigh, what if he was rich, he was sick and hospitalized without even a relative by his side, and he couldn't find anyone to sign for the operation. He is not as happy as his ordinary family.

.The nurse sighed and went to the door of the operating room to wait.

    The shops near the hospital closed very late, so Zhu Shen and Cha Xu went to sit in a cafe.

    Almost two hours later, Zhu Shen received a call from the nurse, and Zhu Rongjun's surgery was over.

    Although the operation was successful, according to the doctor, the disease was more serious this time. Zhu Rongjun will definitely have sequelae, but the severity of the symptoms depends on the person's awakening.