Chapter 75

Zhu Shen sat there with his backpack and watched for a while. The personnel department insisted that Xu Chuxi leave, but Xu Chuxi refused to leave without a valid reason. The two stood there deadlocked, and the employees all stopped their work and looked over.

    "I'll call President Xiao Zhu." Xu Chuxi couldn't be beaten by the personnel department, and everyone was a colleague who had been with each other for a long time. He could not express feelings for Zhu Shen, but Xu Chuxi couldn't.

    Zhu Yao's phone number was called twice before getting through. Before the HR department could speak, Xu Chuxi suddenly grabbed his phone.

    "Mr. Zhu, why did you dismiss me for no reason?"

    Zhu Yao on the other end of the phone sneered after hearing Xu Chuxi's words.

    "You don't know it yourself? Think about it again?"

.Xu Chuxi couldn't think of anything at first, but when she saw Zhu Shen standing not far from her holding a bag, she suddenly remembered what Zhu Shen had said in front of her.

    "I think Lai Shaohui and Zhu Yao have a good relationship. They have lunch together every day. Will they be in love?"

    But how did she respond then? She said that Zhu Shen was talking nonsense and wanted to wrong Lai Shaohui.

    Xu Chuxi has always had little contact with Zhu Yao, and the only time she helped him over the contract, if there is any change, she and Lai Shaohui are together, is it really...

    "I haven't thought of it for so long? Let me remind you, who gave you the brand-name bags these days? Whose money did you use?" Xu Chuxi didn't speak, Zhu Yao couldn't help it, and the anger he quarreled with Zhu Rongjun was all vented. On Xu Chuxi.

."Did you take the salary that Zhu's family gave you just to seduce my boyfriend?"

    "I greet him every day, and I went downstairs to deliver him supper so late last night. Is the supper you made worth three bags of money? You leave me quickly, and you are ashamed to ask me why I fired you?" Zhu Yao When I thought that when I went back with Lai Shaohui after arguing yesterday, I saw that the employees of the company came to block people to deliver supper so late, I wish I could come to clean up Xu Chuxi in person today, but he was afraid of seeing Zhu Rongjun, so he could only scold him on the phone.

    Xu Chuxi was stunned by Zhu Yao's slap in the face. She and Lai Shaohui clearly have a good impression of each other, and Lai Shaohui took the initiative to confess to her. Why did she seduce other people's boyfriends?

    The personnel department stood aside, not knowing what was said on the phone, only to see Xu Chuxi suddenly running in front of Zhu Shen, grabbing his arm and asking loudly.

."Did you know something!"

    Zhu Shen didn't know what Xu Chuxi was talking about for a while. He knew a lot.

    Xu Chuxi was so emotional that she shook Zhu Shen unsteadily, but fortunately there was a wall behind her, so Zhu Shen leaned against the wall so that he would not fall.

    The person in the personnel department didn't want to meddle in his own business, so he left quickly after seeing the two of them entangled. He didn't want to cause trouble at the juncture of layoffs.

    "You knew early on that Lai Shaohui and Zhu Yao were in a relationship, right?"

    Only the two of them were left in the corridor. Zhu Shen saw that Xu Chuxi was now both ashamed and broken down, and pushed the crutches forward to keep the distance between them.