Chapter 56

Cha Xu and Zhu Shen have come to the hotel hand in hand. Even if he can't do anything at night, he will sleep with his little crying bag in his arms. Who wants to open a room with Xun Yuechuan in the hotel?

    Cha Xu hugged Zhu Shen halfway and didn't let go, while Chen Yan, who was drunk, held Zhu Shen's arm and didn't let go, as if he wanted to lean on someone. Zhu Shen was in a dilemma, and when he looked up, Doctor Xun was staring at him very resentfully.

    "..." This matter has nothing to do with me, Zhu Shen is very wronged, who knows that Teacher Chen is in this state when he is drunk.

    The stalemate lasted until Chen Yan couldn't help but vomit and ended. Chen Yan, who had vomited, was obviously a little awake, but he just didn't drag Zhu Shen to sleep with him, but instead he wanted to play Fight the Landlord.

    After a good night, the four of them played two decks of cards around the table to fight the landlord for a long time.

    After Chen Yan slowly sobered up, the first half of the night was almost over, Zhu Shen breathed and Cha Xu returned to their room. .Not only was there no new progress in one night, but even the usual mutual help at home was saved.

    It was almost noon when he woke up, and Zhu Shen rubbed skillfully in Zha Xu's arms.

    "I don't remember." Zhu Shen sighed and said inarticulately.

    There is still a short while before check-out, and I can't sleep anymore. Zhu Shen touched Cha Xu here and took a photo, not only to wake himself up, but also to wake Cha Xu.

    When Xun Yuechuan came to knock on the door, Cha Xu was taking a shower.

    "Where's Teacher Chen?" Zhu Shen looked outside, only Xun Yuechuan was alone.

    "Go back." Xun Yuechuan sighed, sat down on the sofa, and inadvertently saw the big bed they had slept on in their bedroom, and then thought about the double bed in his room, and sighed again.

    "Didn't you do something wrong to Teacher Chen last night?" .Seeing Xun Yuechuan's depressed state, Zhu Shen couldn't help guessing.

    Xun Yuechuan shook his head.

    "I confessed to Teacher Chen yesterday."

    "!" Zhu Shen was surprised at first, and then realized that Xun Yuechuan should have been rejected like this, so he began to wonder again, he saw that Chen Yan should also like him like Xun Yuechuan, so why refused?

    When Zha Xu came out of the bath, he saw Xun Yuechuan sitting there drinking in the daytime, and his little crying bag was sitting beside him holding a bottle of soda water to accompany Xun Yuechuan to drink.

    Xun Yuechuan rested today, and when he checked out, Xun Yuechuan, who had been drinking, was also a little on board. The man refused to go home, and Lai followed them back to the small villa in the car.

    The cousin, who is alone at home, is playing games on the screen. Xun Yuechuan is in a bad mood while drinking and playing exciting horror games with his cousin.

    "What happened to the old dog?" .When Zhu Shen and Zha Xu went back to the room to change their clothes, Zha Xu asked.

    "Confession to Teacher Chen was rejected."

    "Chen Yan said that he met his ex-boyfriend yesterday, and he seems to love his ex-boyfriend... He didn't know if he liked Xun Yuechuan, so he refused." It is estimated that Chen Yan drank too much wine at the dinner party yesterday, which has something to do with this. , Zhu Shen sighed.