Chapter 37

Zhu Shen strolled around the Zhu family, which was no different from an ordinary company, but his appearance attracted the attention of many employees, but most of those glances were not well-intentioned. After all, he is the unloved illegitimate son of the Zhu family, how can he compare with Zhu Yao.

    After shopping, Xiao Li took Zhu Shen to his temporary workstation. After Zhu Shen sat down and looked back, he found that this location was very close to Zhu Rongjun's office. Not only that, he turned his back to Zhu Rongjun's office, he had to turn back to see Zhu Rongjun, but Zhu Rongjun could clearly see his every move in the office.

    Zhu Shen didn't stick the privacy film on his mobile phone after it was broken. Now he feels that he still needs to stick it again to prevent it from being peeped.

    Soon it was Zhu's work time, and the vacant seat next to Zhu Shen was also filled with people, and everyone was busy rushing to the meeting. .Zhu Shen had nothing to do, so he looked around and found that Zhu Yao had a separate office, while he was sitting with other employees.

    Zhu Shen took a picture of Zhu Yao's office and a picture of his desk and sent them to Cha Xu.

    [Little crying bag: When can I have a separate office. 】

    [Not Cha Nan: I can borrow your separate office to have fun. 】

    [Little crying bag: ...boring. 】

    The employees in this area of ​​Zhu Shen are all middle-level managers, and there are no people in the meeting. He yawned and planned to look at Zhu's brochure when he suddenly saw Lai Shaohui walking out of the conference room.

    "Are you bored? Would you like to come in and listen?" Lai Shaohui was very friendly to Zhu Shen, and also prepared a copy of the materials needed for the meeting for Zhu Shen.

.Zhu Shen took the information and entered the conference room. He thought that Zhu Yao was sitting in the second position of Zhu Rongjun, and he could be placed in the most corner position, but Zhu Rongjun was unexpectedly not so mean, and his position was placed next to Lai Shaohui .

    Lai Shaohui is the vice president, and he is only one position behind Zhu Yao when he sits next to him. Zhu Shen remained silent, quietly observing, to see what means Zhu Rongjun wanted to use.

    The meeting was to discuss whether some of Zhu's future development projects need to be adjusted or abandoned. The content of the meeting is important to the company, but the information was so easily given to Zhu Shen.

    Not only that, during the meeting, whenever Zhu Shen showed a suspicious look, Lai Shaohui would always explain it to him carefully, but because of this, Zhu Shen was also stared at by Zhu Yao several times.

    After the meeting, Zhu Shen stood up slowly with his cane, avoiding Lai Shaohui's hand that wanted to support him.

."Brother Shaohui, I don't understand a few things, can you teach me?" Zhu Yao maneuvered his wheelchair to Lai Shaohui's side, looking up at the person with a pitiful energy.

    Just when Zhu Shen thought that Lai Shaohui was going to follow Zhu Yao, Zhu Rongjun actually spoke.

    "Yao Yao, your unfamiliar dad, taught you not to disturb Shao Hui all the time."

    When Zhu Yao heard Zhu Rongjun's words, he could only curl his lips, glared at Zhu Shen, and followed Zhu Rongjun out.

    Zhu Shen walked slowly back to his work station, and Lai Shaohui returned to the office after letting him find him anytime he didn't understand. Although Zhu Rongjun could see where Zhu Shen was sitting, he could see Lai Shaohui's office.