Chapter 29

Zhu Shen was the first to arrive at the company because he went out too early. Li Jing came very early today, and as soon as people arrived, they saw Zhu Shen sitting there eating half-cooked cheese egg tarts with two dark circles under his eyes.

    "Don't tell me this is your breakfast?" Li Jing asked with an indescribable expression.

    Zhu Shen sighed and nodded, he bought too much, he couldn't finish it yesterday, and the remaining two large egg tarts could only be used for breakfast.

    "Let's get you a hot bun." Li Jing asked Zhu Shen in a low voice, looking like he didn't sleep well, "Did you quarrel with your husband and didn't sleep well?"

    Zhu Shen shook his head and nodded again. The quarrel was not the most troublesome thing, but he couldn't sleep well because he ate too much and was uncomfortable, so he slept late.

    "It's normal for your newlyweds to have conflicts, and President Zha is very busy. You are considerate and considerate of him.Li Jing persuaded Zhu Shen by appearing to be single but coming over.

    Zhu Shen was nibbling on the meat buns with thick skin and little meat, and missed the breakfast made by Cha Xu.

    The two of them hadn't contacted each other for a day, and when Zhu Shen got off work, he swiped to Zhu Yao's circle of friends.

    [The restaurant for dinner last night was really good. Of course, I prefer the people who have dinner together. (with photo of dinner)]

    Zhu Shen zoomed in on the photo and found a familiar hand in the corner.

    "Cut." What is there to show off after eating a meal? He shows off when he eats the meal made by Cha Xu every day. Is he proud?

    Zhu Shen angrily wanted to swipe away the dynamic, the more anxious he was, the easier it was to make mistakes, so he accidentally liked it.

    Li Jing next to him watched as Zhu Shen suddenly threw his phone on the table, writing all over his face, "Why isn't this world destroyed yet?"

    "Pfft!" Li Jing couldn't help laughing, Zhu Shen looked at him faintly, and sighed.
."I want a divorce."

    For some reason, when Zhu Shen said these words, the inexplicable office was silent for a moment, so all the employees in this area heard Zhu Shen's words.

    Until after get off work, Zhu Shen accepted the persuasion of his married colleagues.

    Zhu Shen, who was carrying a bag, rubbed his ears, and subconsciously stood on the side of Wanyi's street, waiting for Cha Xu to take him home as usual.

    After standing for two minutes, Zhu Shen remembered that they were not yet reconciled, turned his head and glared upstairs, and walked towards the bus stop.

    Before he took two steps, Zhu Shen heard a horn, and he glanced back. Cha Xu's car was driving slowly behind him. Through the window, he saw Cha Xu in the driver's seat without looking at him.

    Is this an attitude of reconciliation!

    Zhu Shen snorted coldly and accelerated his pace to cross the road.

.With his attitude, Cha Xu didn't want to hurry, so he stepped on the accelerator and the car drove away.

    Not only were there many people on the bus after get off work, but there were also traffic jams on the road. It took Zhu Shen an hour to toss back. His clothes were crumpled and stuck to him on the bus, and his hair was messy.