Chapter 38

Zhu Shen thought about it and didn't throw the note away, but deliberately folded the note and put it under the keyboard. It looked like he was reluctant to throw it away and kept it on purpose. After doing this, Zhu Shen took the employee card and left early to go to the cake shop.

    The science and technology park here is full of companies. Zhu Shen leaves work early, and there are no people in the park. He walked more than 300 meters according to the navigation, and finally found the cake shop that looked relatively old.

    The store is not very big, but there are many kinds of bread and cakes, and because everyone works nearby, they also make light lunches. Near the end of get off work, the shelves and windows are full.

    Zhu Shen picked out a box of puffs and a few nice little cakes, packed them, went out and found a place to sit, silently waiting for Cha Xu to pick him up.

    Not only Zhu Shen left early, but Cha Xu also left early today. Only when he got off work early could he arrive at Zhu Shen when he got off work.

.Zhu Shen had the feeling that he was waiting for his parents to pick him up after school. When he saw Zha Xu's car approaching, he immediately resumed his swaying and unsteady walk.

    He watched Cha Xu hurriedly get out of the car and came to help him, suppressing the joy in his heart, he leaned on Cha Xu without any guilt.

    "It's so tiring for a day at work, I can't even stand."

    "Why don't you let your handsome and considerate vice president help you?" Cha Xu smelled of vinegar as soon as he opened his mouth, Zhu Shen listened happily, and shoved the bag in his hand into his hand.

    "The little cake I bought for you, it is said to be very delicious!" The last sentence was added by Zhu Shen himself. Anyway, it smells like a good cake.

    Hearing this, Zha Xu's face softened a lot, he took the bag and let Zhu Shen lean against him lazily, and slowly helped the person into the car.

    "Don't walk around when your legs are tired." . Cha Xu was stubborn, but the expression on his face betrayed his pretty good mood at this time.

    Zhu Shen responded twice, and began to speak ill of Lai Shaohui to Cha Xu. What he thought was a good person in the morning, he found out in the afternoon that something was wrong with him.

    "Zhu Yao seems to be interested in him, I must stay far away from him."

    "Pay attention to him, you must call me if you have something, and don't hang up the phone for no reason without answering the message." Every time Zhu Shen said something bad about Lai Shaohui, Zha Xu's unhappy mood in the afternoon dissipated.

    He went back to the small villa to check and tasted the cakes and puffs that Zhu Shen bought for him. It was indeed as delicious as Zhu Shen said. The quality of the puffs was even higher than that of Honey House.

    It is indeed a small rice bucket, and knows what is delicious.

    After eating the cake, Zhu Shen waited for Zha Xu to massage his legs, but Zha Xu dawdled uncharacteristically, and even excused himself from work early and had to go back to get off work before finishing his work.

.Zha's words didn't count, Xuyan was about to run, and Zhu Shen cleared his throat and went to the sofa, not in a hurry or slow.

    "Then go to work, I should take a rest and rest, but I don't know if it will hurt so much that I can't walk at work tomorrow. If my feet are weak when I talk to Vice President Lai, it won't be good for him to support him. "