Chapter 47

On a new morning, Zhu Shen and Zha Xu were busy in the kitchen together, and Zhu Shen made breakfast and Zha Xu's lunch box.

    Zhu Shen gasped, squinting at the fried eggs in the pot. Last night, the stamina of the snail powder was too strong, and Cha Xu was always uncomfortable, and even had a stomachache for a while when he went to bed at night. Zhu Shen consciously made a fuss, and getting up in the morning to make breakfast for Cha Xu is an apology.

    I just lost my mind for a while, and the fried eggs in the pot were all cooked, so Zhu Shen hurriedly turned off the fire and looked at Zha Xu who was cutting vegetables.

    "Can you eat four fried eggs in the morning?"

    "I... work hard?"

    "Forget it, don't hold on to the stomach pain again, you can pack two in the lunch box to eat at noon." Zhu Shen arranged four fried eggs, and fryed two soft eggs again.

.After making the omelette and bacon, Zhu Shen started to make noodles. The breakfast was very simple and didn't require much effort from him, so when cooking noodles, Zhu Shen made his specialty pork ribs with garlic and honey sauce for their lunch.

    After packing the lunch box for noon, Zhu Shen looked at the two identical lunch boxes and felt a sense of satisfaction in his heart. The sound of the phone camera sounded in his ear, and he turned to look at Zha Xu and took a picture of the lunch box.

    "Show off the circle of friends." Cha Xu lightly kissed Zhu Shen on the cheek, and the editor sent it out.

    "The noodles are ready, let's eat, it's too late for work." Zhu Shen went out with an omelette and a cane, and the heavy noodles with soup and water were left to Zha Xu.

    After breakfast, the two went to work. Zhu's downstairs, Zhu Shen mentioned his lunch, kissed Zha Xu for a while and saw more and more people around, so he had to get out of the car and say goodbye to Zha Xu.

.Maybe it was because of the pressure. There were a lot of people in the elevator, so Zhu Shen was squeezed into a corner, and he was holding on to his crutches for fear of not being able to stand. In front of him stood a man who was about his height. The two faced each other, and Zhu Shen found that the other's eyes had been staring at his face. Zhu Shen, who was seen uncomfortable by Zhi Gou, turned his head, but the man's eyes were still glued to him.

    Fortunately, when the elevator stopped, there were a few people missing, and the seat was quite vacant, which allowed Zhu Shen to distance himself from the man.

    "So coincidentally?"

    "..." Looking at Lai Shaohui on the other side of the elevator, Zhu Shen sighed secretly. Forget it, at least Lai Shaohui pretended to be a righteous gentleman, so he should be close to him.

    Soon after arriving at Zhu's floor, Zhu Shen and Lai Shaohui walked out together. When they went out, Zhu Shen looked back and the man was still staring at him.

    "That person is the HR manager of Zhuopin upstairs. The next time you see him, stay away." . After the elevator door closed, Lai Shaohui whispered to Zhu Shen.

    "What's wrong with this person?" Zhu Shen smelled the breath of gossip.

    Suddenly Lai Shaohui narrowed the distance between the two and whispered in his ear.

    Zhu Shen suddenly had goosebumps all over, and he ducked to the side, only to feel that his ears were very uncomfortable.

    "Sorry." Lai Shaohui straightened up, a trace of irritability flashed in his eyes, "That man was exposed by his subordinates for workplace harassment, but he is related to the company boss, so..."