Chapter 21

After leaving school, Zhu Shen followed Li Jing to see two more clients, and when he returned to the company, he was about to get off work. With half an hour left, Zhu Shen received a text message from Zha Xu working overtime when he was fishing, and he was going back alone today.

    Thinking about the balance of the bank card, Zhu Shen prepared to go to the mall to buy a blind box without any pressure, and then take a taxi home. Zhu Shen planned very well, but he didn't think about leaving work, and before he walked out of the door of the office building, he saw Zhu Rongjun's car.

    Last time, Zhu Rongjun came to look for Zhaxu. Although the car was parked on the street in Wanyi under their office building, today the car was parked on the street side of their office building, and Zhu Rongjun was sitting in the back seat. The window was open, and others were clearly looking at the office building on his side.

    Zhu Rongjun doesn't know that he works here, right?

.Zhu Shen didn't dare to go out directly and hid in the hall for a long time, but Zhu Rongjun still had no intention of leaving, and he called.

    "Where is the person?" It was still that sullen tone, which made Zhu Shen's hair stand upright.

    "In the investigation office." Zhu Shen used the investigation to block him.

    Zhu Rongjun's mocking laughter came from the phone.

    "He's on a video conference in the office, can you call me there?"

    "Stop pretending, I know you work opposite Wanyi, get out of here quickly."

    "..." Hiss, can we stop him from get off work, how tiring a migrant worker is from a day's work.

    "How can I go to work, I already have 10 million, I still need to go to work? Cha Xu is so good to me, I will be short of money to spend?" .Zhu Shen stubbornly refused to admit it, even if Zhu Rongjun rushed in, he would not be able to return to the company to work overtime, and Zhu Rongjun could not take the elevator without a work card.

    "An unfamiliar white-eyed wolf." Zhu Rongjun hung up the phone, seeing that he was getting out of the car to come in, Zhu Shen hurriedly took the elevator back to the company.

    Half of the people in the company are working overtime, so it's not too conspicuous for Zhu Shen to go back.

    [Zhu Shen: How long do you have to work overtime? 】

    [Zhu Shen: I will wait for you to go back together. 】

    Zhu Rongjun didn't come up, he didn't give up, let the bodyguard watch downstairs, and left first.

    [Aw: You know what you did, if I hand over these evidences to Zha Xu, do you think he will help you? 】

.Zhu Shen looked at the message sent by Zhu Rongjun with a solemn expression, and had a bad premonition in his heart that the few text messages in his mobile phone were likely to be turned over by Zhu Rongjun.

    Judging from his actions during this period, even if he followed Zhu Rongjun and waited for him to be useless, sooner or later he would stab this matter to Cha Shuna, and he had already torn apart his face. There is only one way, and that is to confess with Chasy.

    Thinking about what he had done, Zhu Shen wondered if he could get Zha Xu's forgiveness if he used the daily tea egg and shelling service.

    If Cha-su was a foodie like him, I'd probably forgive him, but obviously he's not.

    The bodyguard downstairs took the money. He was in good physical condition and didn't get tired after standing for an hour. Zhu Shen was about to arrive at his usual dinner time and was hungry.