Chapter 57

Zhu Shen told Zha Te sour that he and Chen Yan saw Zhu Yao and other men going to the supermarket.

    "That man looks a lot like him, so I took a second look." Zhu Shen rubbed Cha Xu's leather shoes with his good leg under the table, and winked at him, "Cha is the most handsome in my family. handsome."

    "It's hard to raise a family, eat more." Zhu Fantong fry the vine pepper shrimp in his plate one by one to Zha Xu.

    A rice bucket was willing to give away what he liked to eat, and Cha Xu was successfully coaxed.

    After the people were coaxed, Zhu Shen also received a reply from Chen Yan, and Chen Yan also felt like the man he saw that day. Zhu Shen looked at the chat record between him and Chen Yan for Cha Xu, and then looked in the direction of the man.

    Different from the humble and flattering casual clothes that day, the man is dressed in black formal clothes today and takes care of it meticulously from head to toe. .The man's facial features are upright, and without the cautious expression on his face that day, for fear that Zhu Yao would be unhappy, he looked a bit strong.

    The man was followed by a few subordinates. Someone helped him with his suitcase. He was talking to one of them, and he seemed to be explaining something. Those people were very respectful to the man, and they looked at the man's status in the company. .

    "Apart from his appearance, this person has changed a lot from the day he met him that day." Zhu Shen described to Zha Xu how much the man took care of Zhu Yao that day, and now he is completely an elite fan, "You see a lot of people, does this person look familiar? "

    Zha Xu didn't like to remember people who didn't matter much, but after looking at the man for a while, he actually felt a little familiar, and after thinking about it carefully, he was really impressed.

    "It seems to be from the Qian family. He just came back from abroad. Mr. Qian plans to give him the hotel at home.Zha Xu met once when they were socializing some time ago, "This person was in a similar state at the time, not like the person you said."

    "Who doesn't have two faces anymore. Looking at how Ren Di Ren Xian was hooked up by Zhu Yao, didn't you say he just returned to China?" Zhu Shen thought that now Zhu Yao is all about Lai Shaohui, the Qian family's The rich estimated that there was a hole in their wallet, and Zhu Yao took it to post a scumbag.

    The man boarded the plane after a while, and Zhu Shen didn't pay attention to him any more, and after eating the fried food with Zha Xu, he drove back to the city.

    On a new day, my cousin went back, Zha Xu went to work every day, and Zhu Shen was bored at home and went to work at Zhu's. On the first day of returning to Zhu's family, Zhu Shen saw the accountant looking for Zhu Rongjun to sign, and Zhu Shen received his salary in the afternoon.

    Every day, I leave early and miss work from time to time. Zhu Shen is satisfied with the salary of 4,000.

.[Little crying bag: The salary is paid, do you want to go out for a meal at night, I will treat you! 】

    [Not Cha Nan: Thank you for the treat, the younger one must pick you up from get off work on time. 】

    Zhu Shen received Zha Xu's reply, smiled and wanted to send a screenshot to the circle of friends to show it. Before opening the Moments, Zhu Shen saw the news posted by his cousin ten minutes ago.

    My cousin posted a photo of rose sauce. Nothing was posted on the bottle of the sauce. It was obviously made by myself.

    The photos are nothing, mainly the text matched by my cousin.