Chapter 14

The brain made up for Zhu Rong Jun's angry face, and Zhu Shen turned off his mobile phone and went to the bathroom to take a bath in a happy mood.

    Downstairs of the villa, Cha Xu was sitting in a massage chair while doing office work and massaging. He was too devoted to his work, and when the light in front of him was blocked, Cha Xu realized that Xun Yuechuan had come.

    "It's quite enjoyable, there are coffee cakes." Xun Yuechuan glanced at the coffee and cake in front of Zha Xu, "This cake is from Honey House, right?"

    "Didn't my mother go on a trip? Let me bring you the gift that I brought you." Xun Yuechuan sighed, rubbed his temples, and stretched, "I'm sleepy, and the driver is still there. Waiting outside, go first."

    Xun Yuechuan came and went, leaving behind a table of things, Zha Xu glanced at the vacuum-packed fresh food, temporarily put down his work, and packed these things into the refrigerator.

.Mother Xun knew that he usually cooks by himself, and the food he sends is basically local specialty ingredients. After all the ingredients were placed, Zha Xu looked at the other things, which were some local handicrafts. Finally, Zha Xu saw a small shopping bag that looked like it came out of an ordinary shopping mall.

    After opening it, there was a yellow cardboard box with several different shapes of red koi printed on it.

    Zha Xu was used to mother Xun sometimes sending some strange things, so he opened the box without any doubt, and took out a cardboard box with a red koi with a ball of wool printed on it. The koi looks chubby and pretty , I checked and put things on the coffee table as decoration.

    Upstairs, after taking a bath, Zhu Shen blew his head in a hurry, thinking that when his first month's salary is paid, he will buy some bath salt balls and buy two more blind boxes.

.The sound of the hair dryer stopped suddenly, and Zhu Shen remembered that he put the blind box he bought on the coffee table downstairs when he entered the door, and forgot to bring it up after dinner!

    Zhu Shen immediately put down the hair dryer, and hurried downstairs without buttoning his pajamas.

    Usually this point check is in the room. Today, I don't know why I'm downstairs. Zhu Shen didn't pay much attention to it, thinking about his blind box.

    There were loud footsteps going down the stairs in slippers, and Zha Xu heard the sound when he sat back in the massage chair. Zhu Shen had half-dry hair on his head after taking a shower, and the buttons on the chest of his blue pajamas were not only misplaced, but in the middle. He missed one and didn't buckle it up, and as he went downstairs, Zha Xu could see the scene on his chest.

    Zhu Shen's skin was white. After soaking in the hot water, the whiteness was full of powder, and his whole body was soft and white. Cha Xu looked away, not daring to look at his beautiful face or his exposed body.

."My blind box, my blind box..." As the footsteps got closer, Cha Xu also heard what Zhu Shen was saying.

    "Ah! My blind box!!" Zhu Shen abruptly stopped in front of the coffee table, staring at the round red koi above, which was clearly the blind box he picked up today.

    "You took down my blind box???" Zhu Shen wore his soft hair, his eyes were full of anger, and the end of his eyes rose slightly. He may have been hot in the bathroom for a long time and the end of his eyes turned red, which weakened his enthusiasm time anger.

    It didn't look very fierce, but Cha Xu heard Zhu Shen's tone and could tell that people were really angry, and especially angry, but he didn't know the reason.