Chapter 31

The computer expert seems to be very proficient in this kind of thing, and has also contracted the task of helping Chen Yan to clarify on the forum.

    Chen Yan decided to go to the Conservatory of Music. Zhu Shen had already communicated with the school in advance. As long as Chen Yan resigned, he could go for an interview and join the job.

    The company stipulates that as long as an order is completed within three months of the internship period, it can be turned into a regular in advance. Li Jing is optimistic about Zhu Shen. Seeing that Chen Yan's order is already guaranteed, he simply gives Zhu Shen a few more orders, so that he can spend more on the professional website. Take a look at resumes and look for talent to jump ship.

    The order given by Li Jing, Zhu Shen is not very familiar with this aspect, the other party needs more than five years of sales experience, has done water treatment in the past experience, and needs several positions, Zhu Shen is not familiar with some water treatment terms Completely incomprehensible.

    After a morning, Zhu Shen filled a lot of new words in his mind, and even his lunch size was much larger than usual.

.Taking advantage of the lunch break, Zhu Shen looked at the chat records in the group, the forum had already posted the post, and when Zhu Shen saw this, he went to the forum again.

    At that time, many students who anonymously broke the news used the same ID, and computer experts also found out that it was a student in the same dormitory as Lou Xiu. Lou Xiu is very careful, the only person who can relate to him is this student in the same dormitory.

    In addition to these, the computer expert also found the record of the student buying an account in the studio. It was the first time that the student had done such a thing, and he was a little afraid to consult a lawyer online.

    The chat record was posted on the forum, and the student asked in detail whether it would be okay to spread rumors about others, and also talked about finding someone to take pictures secretly.

    Now Chen Yan's matter has been completely clarified. The students are all scolding that student now, and they have to go to the school to deal with him.

.After lunch, Zhu Shen called Chen Yan to ask about the matter, saying that the school already knew about it and intended to let him continue teaching at the school, but Chen Yan insisted on resigning.

    If Chen Yan leaves at this time, there will definitely be students who misunderstand the school's improper handling, and the school does not want him to leave.

    "But I have made up my mind. During the days I was on vacation, the work at hand still had topics for a period of time in the future, and the school had already assigned it to other teachers. A colleague told me that the school was talking about another teacher at the time. Take my class."

    "I'm going to pack up and leave in a while. Can you arrange an interview for me in the afternoon?"

    "It shouldn't be a problem. Anyway, I have to go out to work. Otherwise, I will find you later, and I can help you move things. Just after the move, I will take you there for an interview." Zhu Shen and Chen Yan finalized the itinerary for the afternoon. After hanging up the phone, he went to Li Jingpi for fieldwork.

.Zhu Shen packed his backpack, and when he left, sent a message to Zha Xu telling him not to go back together at night. When he exited the green letter, Zhu Shen accidentally clicked on the text message. He was a little stunned when he saw the anonymous text message.

    "Xiao Shen, why are you in a daze? Didn't you say that the called car is coming soon?" Li Jing shook Zhu Shen's chair and reminded him.

    "Ah? I'll go right now!" Zhu Shen turned off his phone, thinking that it wasn't such a coincidence, so he forgot about the text message.