Punished by wifey

Start from the beginning

the song was the fire.
he spans around me, "may I have this dance" he said. we started dancing. I turned and saw my wife at the top of the stairs grinning. She shook her head. I smiled. She turned away. she was still cold but the love was still there, so I would take any chance, as long as she loves me, I can fix it.
I miss my fucking wife though, all of her.

Devante and I got ready for school. we were ready to leave. "you got nothing in this big ass fridge, not a thing." Devante complained. poor thing was hungry. infect I was too.
"I know, no time for grocery shopping," I said. "then what the fuck are we waiting for Meg, I'm starving, let's go, I need to grab something on the way" he nagged.
"Can I please say bye to my wife, two minutes, and I promise I will get the bill?" I said. "whatever man, two minutes. and oh Meg, you might wanna hide that bruise on your neck" he said flipping his watch and glancing at the clock. I smiled. "why? it is a sign" I said. "of what exactly, that you have insects in your bed?" he asked. "that I am off limits, somebody snatched me up"
I said. "oh my god, that's a hicky> damn she meant to mark you, Bey is a freak," he said. "don't talk about my wife like that," I said walking away.

upstairs

"Hey, uh... I will be going now, just wanted to say goodbye" I said nervously standing by the master bedroom door. she was in bed naked after a shower, busy typing on her phone. I couldn't help but be jealous. jealous of whosoever she was texting with her undivided attention who isn't me.

"Sure. See you later" she said not caring enough to look at me. fuck!
"I --- uh, should I grab some food on my way back or something, anything?" I asked.
"Sure," she said.
wow!
I felt like marching towards her and snatching that phone and throwing it out the window. What the fuck is this? she's cold for no good reason.
"maybe look at me when you talking to me" I demanded.
she lifted her face. "sorry what?" she asked looking confused, she didn't hear a thing I said. "never mind" I said, I was pissed off. I turned to walk away.
"oh hey Meg, please pick up some groceries on your way back. we ain't got any" she said. I rolled my eyes. and headed out.

BEYONCE__

another busy exhausting day.
again I got home after 10 pm.

I stepped inside. My wife switched on the light. she was drinking tequila. she looked at me.
"Are you fucking around on me?" she asked. I chuckled. "that's not my thing Meg, maybe yours ish, but not mine"

"oh really? says the woman who fucked me while still married to my dad?"
"cheap shot. you know damn well that it ain't the same" I said walking away. "it is not? how so?" she asked walking after me.
"I cheated on my boring husband whom I didn't love with the young woman I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. I cheated to taste my future and to get out of an unhappy marriage. and I did, and now I am happy with the love of my life, I will never ever cheat on her" I said and looked at her daring her to object. She opened her mouth and closed it. opened again then closed. I rolled my eyes and continued walking away.

an hour later, in bed.
she sat on our bed, I was under the covers. "Bey I really am sorry please baby, forgive me, stop punishing me okay I get it, I promise it will never happen again," she said genuinely.
"come here," I said. She crawled into bed. I cupped her face. "kiss me baby please, I am desperate for your touch." she begged. I kissed her on the lips, just a little kiss but she devoured my lips and kissed me hard. I pulled from the kiss. "please" she continued begging while moving her hand between my inner thighs. I was horny as hell at this point, getting wetter and wetter by touch. "please" she repeated looking into my eyes then slipped her two fingers into my cunt, I opened for her. She finger fucked me. I gasped with pleasure. another gasp.
"shit. fuck, I can't resist your ass" I said. "Baby I want you. I want you" she said. horny ass. I got up and flipped her on her back and sat on her face.
"eat this pussy, you horny beast," I said between my moans. she didn't waste time, she ate me up.
I was moaning so, so loud. "shit fuck, shit oh yes like that baby" I muttered. She stopped. "Baby, D Is downstairs," she said. "fuck Meg" I muttered getting off the bed. "Baby what are you doing, come back," she said. "party is over," I said. I was mad, I wanted to enjoy this moment and moan as loud as she takes me and she had a guest. fuck!.

"bey comes on baby," she said. I got in the bathroom and shut the door.

MEGAN__

never have a guest over. shit!.
I dressed up and left the room.

downstairs. I found Devante on the couch.
"Can't sleep too huh," he said. "D, what are you doing in my living room, I gave you a guestroom," I said.
"I fought with my girlfriend, I thought I should come out here, is everything okay?" he asked. "my wife and I were getting hot and heavy and I thought I should let her know we have a guest, she didn't like that idea. I guess we're back fighting again" I said. he chuckled. "damn I knew I heard a woman moaning," Devante said. I punched him in the face, and he groaned. "what the hell was that for" he snapped. "you need to go home" I said. "oh, so first my girl breaks up with me and now my best friend throw me out? oh great. I will leave" he said standing up.

"D, it's okay honey, you don't have to leave. please stay, it's my fault" Beyonce said standing at the top of the stairwell. "Baby can we talk," she said politely. "sure," I said then went upstairs.

master bedroom.
I stepped inside. She shut the door. "I am sorry about that," she said. "can't you forgive me and we move past this?" I asked. "I forgive you," she said warmly. "thank you, honey, I really missed my wife," I said. "Baby I missed you too, I did. I couldn't keep up this act while you got me wet and horny. let's make love, right now" she said. "you are damn loud," I said. "oh you will be the loud one today." she said getting on her knees and lifting my short skirt. she pulled down my panty and started licking my clit. "muthaFFFF- SHIT!" I said my heart pounding.
"shit baby" I continued as she continued licking my clit. she started tongue fucking me. "shit wifey"

"cumm for me Meg," she said with her two fingers inside me, her tongue on my clit. "uhhhhhhh" I screamed, "fuck that was loud," I said sweating and pushing my hair to the back. she looked up at me tongue out then grinned. "cumm for me" she said continuing with her magic under my skirt. "ah fuck yes, fuck, I'm cumming. aaahhhh yeeeeeees" as I cumm. She stood up with my cum in the palm of her hand. "hmmm juicy" she said and licked it. "nasty" I said trying to catch my breath. she licked it all. "the fuck!! what are you, a wife or a porn star?" I joked. She giggled. "for you? both. I love you, but I am tired, good night stallion" she said. "but baby..."

"Tomorrow, I will make it up to you, no work, I know you do not have class, so I asked for a Friday off, it's me and you this weekend, just get rid of your friend for the weekend," she said. "you got it, wife," I said. "say that again," she said pinning me against the wall. "wifey wife yonce," I said playfully, she kissed me passionately.

we pulled from the kiss and gasped for air. "what was that for?" I asked. "do i need a reason to kiss my fucking wife?" she asked. "oh well never mind baby, do it again," I said. She cracked a smile and kissed me so soft and slow. "shit, now I need you" I said. "you freak ass hoe, I am going to bed" she said. I smiled. "I love you Yonce" I muttered. "oh honey, I love you more," she said. my cheeks turned pink, I am pretty sure I was blushing.
__________________

oh hi y'all, checked out my Megan x Nicki book yet?
check it out.
Polygamously Unknown.

it's gonna be lit baby believe that...