What do you look for in someone?

July 2, 2020 10:16pm

I guess I look for someone who I can be myself around. Someone who is there for me when I am going through tough times. Someone who can love me and be there for me even when i cant find the strength to do the same. I want someone who makes me feel good about myself and accepts me for who I am, not who I was made to be or made to look like. I need someone I can trust won't rip my heart apart like its a bag of chips where they can pick and chose parts of me and deal with the rest later. I need someone I can count on and that respects me for the person I am. I think, most of all what I look for in someone, is that they are passionate and care for, not only me, but people around them. That has people's backs and forgives even the cruelest of people. I want someone I can love that, for once, doesn't cause me pain and frustrating hurt. Someone I can miss and not because they aren't themselves anymore. I need someone real, and loving who I can say I 100% love and care about. I need someone who won't even think about ever causing me the inexplicably torturous amounts of pain that almost everyone else has.

But gradually, Ive learned that that kind of love... it just doesn't exist.

Not yet, anyways.