Bundle of emotions

Start from the beginning

Neil: I will reach home in an hour and will call you. And don't you dare to switch off your phone or not attend my call.

Avni smiles.

Neil: ok.

Avni nods.

Neil: words. I can't see your nod from the speaker.

Avni smiles.

Avni: then how do you get to know?

Neil: because I know, my wife is dumb.

Avni smiled.

Neil: I will call you, bye.

Neil cuts the call.

Later, Avni was sitting on the bed, her phone rings. She immediately picked the call but did not say anything. Neil was standing near the wall and looking at their pictures. He sat and touched the pillow and bed sheet. He goes to the window and Avni also goes to the window. They looked at the moon. Neil squeezed his nose and wipes his eyes. He looked away. Avni's heart pinched to hear his sobbing.

Neil: so?

Avni: so?

Neil wipes his nose with his hand's back.

Avni: I am coming back, tomorrow.

Neil: your wish.

Avni: you don't want me to come back.

Neil: when did you listen to me? When did you go by asking me? You went by your wish now it is upon you when you want to come.

Avni smiles. He is talking to her, taunting her and complaining to her.

Avni: OK then I am not coming.

Neil: you think it is a joke.

Avni's smile faded she knows he is hurt.

Neil: this all is a joke.

Avni: I didn't mean that.

Now Neil was emotional.

Neil: you did not even think for a second that what would happen to us if we had no contact with you. You just think about yourself but what about us? Why do you think about Neil, who is he to you?

Avni whispered: my life.

Neil heard that.

Neil: what did you say?

Avni realized what she said.

Avni: aa nothing. OK, Neil, I have some work. I will talk to you, tomorrow. Bye.

Avni cuts the call.

Neil: Hey, listen.

Neil saw the call is cut. He smiled because Avni cover up her sentence. Neil shook his head. Neil sighs because Avni is safe now he is relieved.

On the other side, Avni was standing by clenching her phone. She was happy because she talked to Neil after so many days. Neil was with his family but she was alone far away from all. Avni was smiling.

Avni: yes Neil, you are my life, my strength and my love. I have realised my feelings. After living away from you, I have realised how much I love you. I love you, Neil.

Avni blushes and smiles with teary eyes.

That night, both Neil and Avni were happy and relieved. They were thinking about each other and sleeping peacefully after so many days.

After one day, an airport was floating with people. Avni comes there and looks around. She smiles to see Neil who was looking at his phone. Avni comes to him and clears her throat. Neil turns his face. They looked at each other and were lost in the eyes of each other.