My body started giving in and my eyelids got heavier by the second. I drifted off to sleep, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to sleep but I can't help it.

I woke up to the sound of gunshots, I painfully sat upright and crawled into a corner.

Mr Cruz came walking into the room and handed me the box of Chinese food. I thanked him before I started eating.

I painfully ate a small amount of the food before pushing the full box forward. I can't digest the food, it hurts too much.

"Tell me did Luciano do this to you?" He asked and I nodded once. "Your boyfriend won't be happy about this." He said before taking a photo of me. "When he received the video we made of you he almost lost his mind." He said and I cried silently.

"He killed half of my men and then he burned two of my businesses to the ground. So now unfortunately I have to hurt you to hurt him." He said while brushing my hair.

"Tyler bring in the tools." He said while looking at his phone. "And sent." He said with a smile on his disgusting face.

Tyler came walking in with a case of knives and blades and I cowered backwards.

"Relax, I'll be gentle." He said with wide eyes. "We're gonna have so much fun, Joan." He said before laughing loudly.

He picked me up from the ground and placed me on a table. Tyler and Luciano tied me up and Mason just stared at them frowning.

The psychotic father grabbed a knife with a small blade and brushed my hair out of my face with it.

"Remember to not die." He said with a smile on his face. "Oh don't cry, this is gonna be so much fun." He continued.

He plunged the knife into the palm of my hand and I screamed out in pain. He twisted the knife to cause more pain and I cried out loud again.

"My turn." Luciano said excitedly and I sobbed uncontrollably. Luciano plunged a different knife into the space above my collarbone.

I cried out loud and whimpered in pain afterwards. Blood started to ooze out of the cut.

"Where's my taser?" His father asked and I violently shook my head at them.

"Oh why not. It's procedure." He said before sighing. He grabbed the taser from Mason's hand, who was watching them with a clenched jaw the entire time.

He placed the taser against my waist and the electric bolts went through my body like lightning. I cried out in pain until my body slumped tiredly against the table.

He pulled the torture device away from me and brushed a lock of hair out of my face.

"I need water." He said with wide eyes. Tyler handed him a bucket of water and he dumped it onto my body.

"This is gonna hurt." He said before pulling a face. He brought the taser to my head but stopped when we heard shots coming from upstairs.

"He found us. Your boyfriend is no fun." He said sadly and I shivered in fear. I was freezing from the cold water drenching my clothes.

"Go check it out." The father said and Tyler headed outside. Tyler barely reached the top of the stairs when the door flew open and he was shot right in the head. His lifeless body fell down the stairs and Luciano hit the table I was laying on.

I breathed in deeply when I saw Louis walking down the stairs. He was dressed in a black suit and his hair was brushed back. I exhaled when he stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

I looked around me and watched a bullet hit Mr Cruz in the arm. His taser dropped to the floor and he screamed out in pain.

"Kill her!" He yelled at Mason who looked at him with wide eyes.

"A deals a deal." Louis muttered before he shot Mr Cruz in the head and his body fell to the ground with a loud thump.

"No!" Luciano screamed. "Father!"

"What the fuck did you think was going to happen?" Louis asked him and Luciano screamed in anger.

"Mason I'll fucking kill her myself if you don't." Luciano yelled at Mason who stood there dumbfounded.

"Touch her and I'll kill you." Louis said in a warning tone. Mason let the knife fall beside him.

Louis shot him in the head as he did so and his body slowly fell to the ground.

Luciano grabbed another knife and slit my throat with it. I gasped for air while I tried to stop the blood with my hands.

I looked at Louis who watched me with blurry eyes.

"No!" He screamed in agony and Luciano came down to my ear.

"We could've been happy together. Rest in peace, Joan." He said and I felt all of the remaining air leaving my lungs,

And all I could think about was, Louis. He came for me. That's all that matters. I can die with my heart at ease. Knowing that I have loved somebody with everything inside of me.

I have lived.

Okay... Don't be mad at me. I beg youuuu.❤

Anyways this is a major cliffhanger so just patiently wait for the next update.

I'm looking forward to your votes and comments, sooo don't hold back. I love you my beautiful ones .❤😍