Neil: yes. Why? You did not expect that.

Avni smiles.

Avni: honestly, no.

Neil smiles. They heard the announcement.

Avni: ok then bye. Take care of yourself and everyone.

Neil nods. He hugs her.

Neil: take care of yourself.

They break the hug and Avni goes. Neil was looking at her. Neil keeps one hand in his pocket and the other on his waist. He sighs

Later, Neil and the Khanna family was standing in Bebe's room.

Bebe: what?

Neil: yes, Ashish papa put all the blame on Avni and asked her to stay away from Aman and Kareena's matter. Avni is really hurt that's why she decided to not attend Aman's wedding.

Bebe: why did you not tell that earlier? I also said a lot of things to her that day but she did not utter a single word. I also hurt her.

Shweta: but how could he do that? What was Avni's mistake in that?

Bebe: I was feeling that something has happened. Poor girl.

Shweta shook her head. Neil thinks.

Later, Neil tried Avni's number but no use because after reaching London, Avni switched off her number so that no one can contact her. Neil tried a lot but no use.

The next day, Neela maa and Ashish came to the Khanna house to invite them to the wedding. They were sitting in the living area.

Nm: sorry we came at this time but we thought, Avni and Neil will also be at home this time so we will also meet them.

The Khanna family smiled fakely. Ashish wants to see Avni because he knew that he hurt her that day.

Shweta: you did right.

Nm: where is Avni?

The Khanna family looked at each other.

Neil: London.

Neela maa and Ashish were shocked.

Nm: what?

Neil: yes for a workshop.

They understand that why she went and why she is not attending their wedding. They looked at each other. Ashish looked down.

On the other side, Avni tried a lot to engross herself in the work but she was not able to forget the things. Day passed in work and visits but at the night, she missed Neil and family but she can't contact them because they will try to convince her to come back and she does not want that. On the other side, Neil's condition was the same. He tried to contact Avni but no use.

Some days passed but no news of Avni. Neil was worried because he doesn't know where is Avni, how is she. It never happened after their wedding that Avni did not talk to him for this long time. Everyone was worried for her. Neil even doesn't know where Avni is going after London she did not tell him. On the other side, it was really difficult for Avni to stay there without talking to anyone. She was laying on the bed and tears formed in her eyes. Avni wiped her tears.

A venue was beautifully decorated from outside and the wedding pavilion was decorated there. People were sitting on the chairs and a girl entered from the gate in a traditional dress. She came there, Aman was sitting with the Priest. He smiled to see the girl.

It was Avni

It was Avni. Neil looked at Avni and smiles. Neela maa signed Avni to come but she signed that she is OK there and is tired so she wants to sit. Avni sits and looks at Aman from a distance. People talked to her. Avni looked at Aman and her eyes filled with tears.

Avni in mind: I have never thought that I will attend my brother, my Aman's wedding like this. As a guest.

Aman gets up and comes to Avni. Avni wipes her eyes. Avni gets up. Aman holds her hand.

Aman: come.

Avni: I am fine, Aman.

Aman: I said, come.

Avni insisted but Aman will not listen.

Avni wakes up she was shivering. Avni saw she is in her room. Avni sits and her eyes fill with tears.

Avni in mind: I can't even attend my Aman's wedding as a guest.

Avni clenched her blanket and cries.

After some days, Avni comes back from London but no one knows where is she. Only her office staff knows where is she. They have her second number.

One day, Avni was working on the laptop and her phone rings. Avni attends the call.

Avni: hello, yes Sunehri.

Person: Hello.

Avni was shocked to hear the voice. She clenched the wrist and gulps. Her eyes were teary she can't believe that she is talking to her close one. Avni cries.