The Lack Of Remorse

Start from the beginning

"Il mio cuore." I said in a shaky voice. "Where are you, Louis?"

I closed my eyes and remembered Louis in my bed. I smiled as the tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I love you too." I remembered his soft voice.

I shouldn't be torturing myself like this? I should stop thinking about him!

"I won't live in a world without you." He said while looking into my eyes.

I opened my eyes and curled into a ball on the floor. What will he do if I don't survive this?

"Hello, Joan." Mason's voice sounded in the room. I didn't bother to get up so I laid still on the ground.

"Time to go meet, Luciano." He said smugly. He pulled me up but I was making no attempt to walk. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs.

We're in a house. It's not abandoned it's just empty. I hit Mason's back and he stiffened.

"Put me down!" I said angrily.

"You little bitch." He said before throwing me off of him. "I'm so close to ending your pathetic little life." He said so I kept my mouth shut. He might be serious.

"Brother!" Luciano yelled from across the room and Mason's jaw clenched.

"I'm not your fucking brother." He said angrily.

"We need to work on those anger issues. Father would be so disappointed in you. Heck I'm disappointed in you." He said his voice sounding the part. "That's no way to treat a guest." He said before shaking his head.

"You son of a bitch. You and your father can go to hell." Mason said angrily.

"Please just stop fighting! Why am I here?" I asked in fear.

"For your little strip show." Luciano said in a smug tone.

"Go to hell."

"You don't have a choice!" Luciano roared into my face and I inched away from him. "Call the rest of the men." He told Mason who nodded before exiting the room.

"Please don't do this. I beg you." I said while crying.

"Shhhhhh." He held a finger against his mouth and I took another step back from him.

"We're harmless." He said before brushing my hair out of my face and running his tongue along my neck. "Now get out of that dress." He demanded. "Or I won't hesitate to kill you."

"You can't kill me." I said carefully.

"Wanna bet?" He asked and that's when the rest of the men entered the room. My heart started pounding in my chest.

"Get undressed." Luciano said through clenched teeth before resting his hand on his gun.

I started taking my dress off with shaky hands. "Record this. Tyler would you do us the honours?" He asked and Tyler nodded. "We're gonna send that to your beloved boyfriend."

My dress dropped to the floor and I wiped my face from my never ending tears. Luciano took the only seat in the room and gestured me over.

"Now strip." He demanded in a cold voice.

"Please, Luciano. I'll do anything just don't make me do this." I cried and he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"I'll pass on your offer." He said before leaning back in his seat. "Now strip." He said rudely.

I stiffly swayed my hips, I was crying and covering every part of my body that I could.

"Come on, Joan. You've done this a million times before." Luciano said while rolling his eyes. "Remember to smile." He taunted me and I cried even more.

"Lap dance." He said and I shook my head at him. "I wasn't asking." He said rudely. I carefully walked towards him and he pulled me onto his lap.

"This is what you get for screwing me over. You gave me false hope. You knew what you were doing, yet you showed no remorse. So here I am doing the same." He whispered into my ear and I sobbed as his hands started roaming my body inappropriately.

"That's enough!" I heard a man say. He came walking through the crowd that quieted down when they saw him.

"Father." Luciano said with a smile on his face.

"You really have a death wish. Let the poor girl go." His father said and he obeyed. I quickly pulled my dress on and went to stand in a far corner.

I saw Tyler handing the camera over to Luciano and my hand flew to my mouth.

"Please!" I begged but he waved me off. "Please don't do this." I begged but they ignored me.

"It's part of the plan, lady." Tyler said rudely and I looked at him with blurry eyes.

"I'm sure you have a mother or a sister. Would you like it if your friends did this to them?" I asked and a lot of the men in the room started looking at each other.

"Please." I begged again and Luciano bursted out into laughter.

"Unfortunately this is something we have to do darling. This is only the beginning." His father said with a smile on his face.

Don't forget to vote.❤