"said the guy who pulled out my heart."

"i grew a new one back," sukuna replied, "additionally, not to fall in love, i feel as if love was the thing that almost drew me to pure insanity. i was so close. never mind, a today's day."

a conflicted nobara frowned lifting the apple juice box from itadori's hand and narrowed her eyes at the small-lettered ingredients.

"what the hell is in this drink?" she criticised, megumi shrugged as itadori admired more and more of the models. one, in particular, he vaguely recognised, "did y/n lace this will holy water?"

"mummy/mommy!" akane gasped and squirmed around in gojo's arms, the baby giggled and hiccuped at the sight of her mother on the catwalk.

nanami's eyebrow raised, gojo's 🧿s glimmered widened, megumi raised an eyebrow, nobara gasped, itadori blushed and sukuna orgasmed. kidding.

"dear god..." the curse deeply whispered, gazing and admiring y/n's unique body in her sexy black dress, "i would like to do unspeakable, unforgettable, ungodly, illegal, unthinkable, things to me. any day-"

megumi interrupted, "we get it, you're horny."

y/n never expect the story to lead up here, she wasn't one for the spotlight, rather being the reason why someone else is in front of the blinding lights. but, now, she loved it. the glorious feeling of people admiring you, and taking pictures of your look.

... actually, never mind. this sounds like a kink of some sort.

as the designer-turned-model turned around to walk down the catwalk, her e/c eyes glancing up at the balcony. she blew kisses at her kids and gave gojo a look. that look. to put it bluntly, the look that someone give you when they want to fuck you.

gojo sighed biting his lip and shaking his head, he shook his head and whispered, "the things i let you get away with, y/n."

... few moments later

after an eventful fashion show, the family all went out for a wonderful dinner. i am lying, it wasn't wonderful for most, megumi had to listen to nobara's statements on the many outfits she saw. itadori and nanami attempted to tame sukuna, his new leaf didn't last for very long. the curse was down bad for y/n. as for y/n and gojo they had to listen and watch it all go down.

akane fell asleep after munching on chicken nuggets. so, she was the only one enjoying herself.

y/n looked down at her phone at yawned at the late time, "we should get home, my poor baby is tired."

"she's not the only one," joked satoru, making y/n smile, "i'll out akane in the car, you can say goodbye to everyone for me."

y/n nodded, watching her boyfriend saying a quick goodbye, carefully carrying their baby out of the restaurant. the mother hummed in curiosity, at the glance nanami and satoru shared. she shrugged it off and smiled towards the rest of the kids.

"well," she smiled, "i hope you all had a great time today, i certainly did."

"why didn't you tell us you were modelling?" asked nobara as megumi sighed heavily in pure relief.

"because i didn't know," y/n shrugged, then glancing at yuji, "my model's cousin's girlfriend's doctor's sister's friend's son's pet memorial is today. would you like to guess what type of pet it was yuji?"

itadori felt his heart fall into the depths of his stomach at her words. thanks to kira and y/n revealing to him it wasn't his fault, gojo gaslit the poor boy, if you're wondering.