Unbeknownst to her, her billionaire uncle had also gotten in the ship, along with Spiderman.

Both the uncle and the niece bump into each other unintentionally, wand and repulsor pointed at each other. Once seeing who they had their weapons pointed at, they brought their hands down, sighing in relief.

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked protectively.

"Same thing you're doing here." Athena retorted, grinning after. "Hi Uncle Tony."

"Hi Fi, go teleport home now." Tony asked, hands in a shooing motion.

"I'm not a child anymore, ya old man. This is my job and I have to do it." She crossed her arms over each other, showing to the man that she's not going anywhere. "Besides. I'm your back-up. Sorta."

Tony narrowed his eyes at her, then her new attire. "Y'know, if you were still a teen, I definitely wouldn't have even thought of letting you stay here. But now, looking at you... my God you have grown up so much. You actually look like an adult. Give me a hug, monkey."

Athena grinned, hugging her uncle who she hasn't seen in so long. Both didn't say anything, however the hug didn't also last long as a tap was felt on Athena's shoulders, causing her to draw out her wand, which Tony to point his repulsors at the source.

A live cape stood there, the one that belonged to the sorcerer below. Tony was the first to react, bringing down his hands as Athena brought hers down as well. "Wow, you're seriously a loyal piece of outerwear."

"Uh, speaking of loyalty..." The three heads- well two turned to the voice, showing Spiderman in a shinier suit, hanging from a web.

"What the..."

"I know what you're gonna say." Spiderman got down, removing the head area of his suit which exposed his face, brought up his hands in defense. Athena - who Peter forgot was here in the timespan of Tony getting shocked by him being here - had her mouth opened agape, shocked that one of her friends here in New York is a superhero.

"You should be not be here."

"I was gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you one the way-"

"And now I gotta hear it."

"-And kinda got stuck to the side of the ship." Peter continued his ramble. "And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way-"

"Oh my God..."

"-So, if anything it's your fault that I'm here."

A pause.

"What did you just say?"

"I- I take that back. And now I'm here in space."

"Yeah. Right where I didn't want you to be." Tony walked closer towards the boy. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This could most likely be your death. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through."

"No I did think this through-"

"I know you didn't, you could not have thought this through-"

"You can't be a friendly neighbourhood Spiderman if there's no neighbourhood." Another pause, one out of confusion from the other man. "Okay that doesn't really make sense but you know what I'm trying to say."

Tony just looked at him in disbelief and with the look of not knowing what to do with him. Thoughts ran through his mind about the situation, whilst the thoughts that ran through Peters mind was of hope. The ones on Athena's mind though...