34. Go

"Cassandra, please open the door!, " he banged on the door so hard, I thought it was going to break down. Lucy stared at me pleadingly. She wanted me to open the damn door and I couldn't.

"Baby,please!,I'm begging you to open this door please, " Israel cried. I was shaking terribly. I had to make that decision, even if it was the most difficult decision to take. Not seeing Israel.

" I think you should talk to him, " Lucy walked up to me. I shook my head, holding my knees to my chest and sobbing so bad.

" I---I can't Lucy, if I see him one more time, I'll just give in. I wouldn't be able to leave him. I'll ruin a life he spent so much time to build and I don't want that for him or Nemesis. " she hugged me. Holding me so tight.

It was the absolute truth. I couldn't let him go. And if I saw him for a split second, I would never be able to do it. I would fall back into his arms and get him ruined. Just like every single thing that's happened in my life.

He stops banging on the door, giving me the most painful relief. I took the back door after a while and once I stared at Lucy's apartment from a far, I saw him. Sitting in front of the door, everything on him looked a mess. I hurriedly turned away and stopped a taxi. I hopped in so fast when I felt the whole burning through my back.

I looked out the window and he was running up to the taxi. I looked away, trying to stop myself from crying.

" Stop!," the car came to a screeching halt. I buckled my seat belt and jumped out the car, literally. I felt like I was taking two steps with each foot. I was literally skipping every footstep.

He was running towards me. I could hear my heart beating and my uneven breath.

Our collision was so strong, Israel landed on his back with me on his chest. I didn't really care of we looked like a bunch of crazy people.

" Don't go, please. I want you here. I want your presence, I crave it. " he said groggily. He was crying like I was.

" You don't have to to Cassandra, " he cradled me as he sat up.. His fingers running through my hair and his lips leaving kisses down my neck, my face. God. I missed him. It hadn't been a day but I missed him. His touches and love. I missed touching my Israel.

" I --- I, " I broke into a series of sobs. I couldn't speak without hiccuping.

" I left, I quit Cassandra. I turned in my letter. I'm no longer your professor and your no longer my student," my eyes searched his. He quit his job for me. For someone like me. What did I do to deserve such a man?.

" Israel, " I whispered.

He nodded vigorously, caressing my face and wiping my tears.

" I'm your Israel and you are my Cassandra, and no force on earth can take that, not my job, no one, no rules can separate us. "

"I love you Israel, " I hugged him tighter, tighter than I had ever hugged anyone.

" Nemesis, said to never come back home without you, " he chuckled still holding me. I smiled against his shirt.

" I'm never leaving, Never."

The End......