17. All

Classes were pretty normal, except Israel bombarding me with questions to just get me to lose but no. I never faltered. That was what made me, me. As the class emptied, I intentionally stayed behind. I also lied to Lucy with the pretense that I was going to thank him for yesterday.

She never talked about our conversation yesterday and I was grateful, she didn't bring it up, because I wasn't ready for it. This was gonna blow up in my face one day and I just knew. She was going to hate me.

" Miss Moreno, if you're here to taunt me, then it's not the right time, " his voice echoed throughout the classroom. I smirked.

" You always see through me, " I scoffed and stumbled to his table in my jeans and a faded brown tank top. I felt eerily good today. I don't know why but I was feeling amazing.

" What's popping?, " I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a deep kiss. I'd been craving that for so long, during class. They looked so full and red.

" Nothing, Cassandra and you know this isn't the right place for this, " he smiled. My smile only.

" The higher than danger, the bigger the excitement, I like your white shirt and pants, " I dragged my hand down the zipper of his pants.

"Cas--"

"Shh," I kisses him, each minute making it more intense. I fumbled with his shirt, tearing a few buttons and placing hickeys down his neck.

" Not here, "he said huskily.

"It's perfect, " I slipped my hand into his pants.He hissed. His hardened length, slowing caressing my fingers.

I pulled down his pants and stroked him faster and harder.

"Cassandra, " he moaned, breathily. It caused a fluttering feeling in my chest which I pushed away and continued to give him intense pleasure.

"Fuck me, " I bite on his earlobe, sucking and biting gently. He pulled my hand away and centered his attention on my body. Tearing away my clothes ,pressing and moulding his fingers into my delicate flesh.

"Damn," my lips pursed as he pumped his slender fingers into my core, the sloshing sound of my wetness mixed with his ragged breath.

As his hard member pressed into my core, I arched my back and slid down the large desk.

" Fuck, you're so tight,baby," he grunted into my neck and hesitated. He stared at me, asking for permission to allow him in. Tears prickled my eyes but I willed them at bay. Not now.

"Move," I whispered.

I grabbed his face in my hands and stared into those dark eyes, drowning in them as I tried to read his emotions. It was so deep, my stomach fell.

He rocked with the rhythm of my heartbeat and it was the most fascinating thing I had ever experienced. It was as if his thrusts and my heart were connected in a mysterious way.

Like he knew how my heart was beating.

This wasn't just a game.