21. Hugs.

Once I stepped into Israel's living room, I knew just one thing. His mansion was in fact very huge. Larger than ours. It had an exquisite Greek interior and all that.

" Obsessed with the Greeks, " my voice came out more raspier due to all the crying upstairs.

" My family is, being a Mikhailov means you get the obsession genes for Greek mythology. " I grinned sheepishly.

" Who is your favorite goddess then?, " I prob my chin in my palms when I take a seat behind the island in his enormous kitchen. His kitchen had an Asian touch to it. It felt really amazing to know a man of his kind, had a fascination with different cultures.

"Nemesis, the goddess of divine retribution and revenge. I totally love her. " he shrugged and placed a plate in front of me. My stomach instantly growled at the sight, making me dig right into it.

" This is delicious, " I moaned at the taste.

" Thank you, Cassandra. " he nodded curtly.

" And the Asian touch?, " I smirked. His attention drifted off to something or someone behind me. I turned sharply to a beautiful sight.

A little girl with head full of brown curls walked down the stairs. She looked lovely in a light pink pajamas she wore.

"Papa, " my breathe hitched in my throat. Father?, Dad?, Papa?.  She called him Dad. She freaking called Israel dad.

"Princess,  come here, " Israel picked her up and held her against his chest. Looking closely, apart from the hair, she looked exactly like Israel. She gave me a toothy grin which made me swoon over her. My gaze flitted to Israel.

" Meet my daughter, Nemesis, " okay. Pause. This information was far too shocking. Lucy literally stalked this man right here but never came across an article talking about his daughter or family. All the tabloids said he was single and never had a girlfriend. Which I clearly assumed he kept private. But a child!. How private was this man.

" Nemesis, meet, Cassandra, " he introduced. She smiled at me.

" Hi, Cassie, " she giggled shyly. I rose from my seat and took her from Israel. She instantly relaxed into me. She was so warm. I'd never felt anything this special. As I had never held a child before, I was paranoid, I might hurt or break a bone, maybe do something terrible.

"She likes you, " Israel gestured to Nemesis peacefully holding me tight in her embrace.

" You never mentioned her!, she's so pretty, " I whisper yelled. He smiled.

" The media know what we show them, " he joked and I nodded, so point there.

" Come baby, let's have breakfast, your father is such a great cook, " I squealed excitedly and took her with me.

" I love your name Cassie, instead of Cassandra. It's too long and please don't wear papa's sandals, they look larger and make your pretty feet look like a dinosaur feet. " I gasped.

" You could have worn mine but it's more on the smaller side. I think we need to get her sandals, right Papa?, " how the hell did she know all this. She was one smart girl. Very infact.

" I'll definitely do that honey, " Israel reached over to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Will you marry my papa?, " I chocked on my food. Israel handed a glass to me and I gulped it down.

"Well, your papa and me are friends. Just friends. " I explain to her.

" Ok," she stared at my plate.

" You can have some, " I brought a fork with omelette on it.

" No, she's allergic to eggs, "Israel stopped me and I threw the fork back on the plate.

"I'm so sorry, Israel, " I apologised, continuously.

" It's fine, you didn't know, it's alright," he assured me but I couldn't stop but feel guilty.

" There is no need to apologize for something you didn't know. Papa should be apologizing for not telling you. It's not your fault, Cassie. " Nemesis says and sends me a closed lip smile.

" How old is she Israel?," I've met kids and most of them weren't so outspoken and smart like Nemesis.

" She's five and don't mind her bluntness, she's autistic. " she was munching on her mangoes, not a stain on her cheeks or anything.

" I love her so much!, " I whisper yelled. She was the most adorable thing ever. To some people, people with autism are considered not too great but to me. Her condition made her more beautiful. It was who she was and she wore it like a crown. I freaking adored her.

" I heard that, I love you too, Cassie, " she grinned and went back to her food.

"And to answer your previous question, Nemesis Mikhailov is the mind behind this Asian touch. "

Nemesis Mikahailov.

" It's miss or princess, Papa," I chuckled at the two.

Their bond was beyond anthing