8. Drive

I stole glances at him as he drove. All I remembered is him, asking to drive me to my apartment since it was late. I didn't say no because I knew at that time, I wouldn't even get a cab.

The drive was silent with a thick tension. Did he react that way because I touched him?. Was he allergic to touches?. I just couldn't get anything. It was making my head ache.

The car came to a screeching halt. I jerked forward and back into the seat. Thanks to seat belts. I waited, I was waiting for a word. He hadn't spoken to me through out the drive.

" Urrr---thank you, Professor, " I broke the silence and took a deep breath. One thing about him, that scared me was, he couldn't be read. It was like his emotions were sealed with the thickest walls. Even I couldn't penetrate through it. I only saw what he allowed me to and that was blankness.

"I'll ---I'll get going then, I'll see you tomorrow, bye, have a ---good night, " I looked around nervously and went to open my door. I felt the tingles run through my body as a hand grabbed my arm. I turned, facing him.

" What --- happened today, should be forgotten please, Cassandra, " his voice was firm as usual. How could he bounce back from such a reaction. Hearing my name for the second time from him made me blush. How stupid is that?.

" Don't worry, Professor Mikhai-,"

"It's Israel when we are alone," did my stomach flip and was that the fucking butterfly effect.

" Okay, I---Israel, don't worry, it's buried. No one will find out about this." I smiled genuinely.

"Thank you, " he nodded. Did this guy ever laugh?.

" I'll get going now. " I nodded at him and went for the door again but I stopped. I needed to ask this question.

" Urr, I'd like to ask a question, Israel?,"

"Go ahead, " his lips twitched slightly.

"Why did you reject me?, " he closed his eyes and opened them.

" Because you're my student, " I nodded a blushing mess.

"So if I wasn't your student, then you'd fucked me?, "

"Why are you so blunt, Cassandra?, "

"I guess I'm not like the others, I'd like to get a clear understanding of everything, " I shrugged.

"If you weren't my student, then I'd gladly fuck you to perfection, " I swallowed the lump in my throat and stared at him. My legs pressed together ever slightly. I think I had my first ever imaginary orgasm.

"What's your size?, " I pointed to his pants. Did I see him smirk?. It was so faint, you'd barely see it.

"You should be asking me about school subjects, not my size?." he emphasized on the size.

"And if I tell you, what will you do with it?, " he stared at me intently.
This was our first ever peaceful conversation.

"I'd imagine it when using my vibrator. " I shrugged.

"You have such a dirty mouth,Cassandra,"

"Good night, Israel!, "

I gripped the straps of my bag tightly, a large grin plastered on my face. I smiled, when his engine roared indicating that he had left.

Did that really happen?.

Stop blushing Cassandra!.