5. Anger

My heart was dead now. For sure. Because I don't know how I was still walking and breathing. I was following the grim reaper, literally. My throat ran dry and my pulse quickened the moment we stepped into his enormous office. The walls were dark and grey. A book shelf with every psychology book. It looked just like the man himself. Dark and cold.

"Sit. " he ordered sharply. I slowly took a seat and stared into the storm. I swear they were in flames. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as he sharply pulled a hefty layer of white papers. I  scanned the papers, confused.

"Would you please explain to me what you meant in class, just a while ago?, " he started marking our papers. My gaze flitted between the two and the hefty layer of white sheet.

" I--I--I, " I bit the insides of my cheeks.

"Don't you think you should be apologizing for that comment?, " this was like an interrogation section with my therapist.

"No, " his head shot up. I didn't regret it. It might have came out unexpectedly but I didn't regret it.

" Why?, " he raised a brow.

"Because, you really bribed them to like you, that too by giving us a bit of freedom ," I shrugged.

"Freedom, do you think I gave you freedom today,Miss Moreno?,"

"Isn't that obvious, professor Mikhailov. Thirty minutes of freedom."

I flinched when he slapped the thick layer of white sheets in front of me.

" What the ---," I paused when I saw the look in his eyes.

" You're going to write this statement; I'm a little brat.  Thousand times with a red and black pen. Switching between the two. That's your punishment, Miss Moreno. " my eyes widened.

"Go to hell, " I pushed myself off the seat and headed for the door. In a split second I was pushed against the door, his face inches away from mine. If looks could kill. Then he'd be buried.

" I can report you for this, professor. " I retorted feeling anger crack me up. I'm a little brat. The nerve.

" Go ahead, you love to leave evidence around a lot, " I stared into  his eyes. He let go off me and walked to his desk. He flipped a paper facing me. My name boldly imprinted on it.

Psychology is like the grumpy professor teaching it.

I actually forgot about that. I wanted to get on his nerves and to take revenge for how he embarrassed me on Friday.

" Fuck, you " I muttered under my breath.

" I wasn't in the right state, I actually wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry Professor Mikhailov. " sarcasm dripping in my tone

"You could have just said that earlier. But it's too late ,Now pick those papers up and use the little freedom, I gave you," I rolled my eyes and snatched the papers from the table. I turned around and headed for the door.

" Wait, " I paused, gripping the paper so hard, it crumbled.

" Since thirty minutes, is considered freedom, you're going to finish that in the couch, over there. " my brows knitted together as I turned around. He expected me to do this in his presence?.

"No, can't do professor, I'll finish this on my own, thank you. " I reached for the door knob.

" It wasn't a suggestion, it was an order, from your professor." he was staring at me.

" The principal is a call away, seconds actually. Possibly half a second, Miss Moreno."

I hate his guts!!!!!