31. Professor

" Baby!, " I called as we entered the mansion. I allowed my bag fall to the floor as I balanced myself to catch Nemesis.

" Mama!, " she landed in my arms with a toothy grin. She called me, mama. She referred to me as her mother. I took a glance at Israel. He just smiled warmly. I was young but being called mother made me feel warm and my emotions to spill.

" I missed you my love, " I combed my fingers through her hair. So soft and smooth.

" I hope you are not mad at me for calling you mama, " she pouted. How could I be angry at her.

" I know you're not my real mama but I really want you to be my real mama," I placed a kiss on her forehead. Her natural scent filled my senses.

" I'll definitely be your mama, love. " I smiled widely.

" I love you mama, "

" I love you, so so so, " I lifted her from the ground and peppered her face with kisses. Many kisses.

" Freaking much!," she giggled and yawned right after. It way past her bedtime. I took her upstairs and tucked her in bed, as I always did.  A few mumbling here and there, and it's a wrap.

" Now, why don't you tuck me in bed?."

"Shh! ," I scolded and walked out of Nemesis' room with Israel right behind me. I could feel the atmosphere change. The tension was so thick you could cut with a knife.

" Come here, " a gasp escaped my lips when he pulled me into his body. I stared into his eyes.

" You look hot in those pants. Like fuck I wish I could rip that off you. " he left sloppy kisses down my neck and I couldn't help but dig my fingers into his shirt.

" Then do it. " I whispered, enjoying his fingers running up my top, gently grazing every one of my nipples.

" If these are naked, I wonder if you went naked down there too, " my breathing was heavy and the only sounds coming from my lips were just weird.

" Find out. " I smirked against his skin.  He slapped my ass cheeks ,causing me to flinch.

"What the, " I gasped.

" Do it, again, fuck. " Another slap. It was pleasurable. The mixture of pain and pleasure.

" You have such a dirty mouth baby ," I felt his budge pressing against my legs.

" This, " his fingers wrapped around my neck, not in a tight hold. It was so hot and I nearly came all over him.

" I want more, " I added. There was a glimmer in his eyes and I nearly fell. My knees were too weak.

"You'll regret saying that, Cassandra. " he whispered incredibly slow.

" Then make me regret it, Professor Mikhailov "

His next action took me off guard he threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, what if Nemesis wakes up?. " he chuckled.

" Well, twisting your ankle is a reasonable excuse."

I wasn't going to walk straight for two weeks. That I was sure of.