1. Psychology ( rewritten)

The scientific study of the human mind and behaviour. I'd rather put it into my own terms of studying it for a year. I didn't choose to study psychology because I wanted to study human mind and behaviour for a living. I chose it because I wanted to test the depths of professor's minds and behaviours. Why?. Because it's fascinating how they look at a large number or students without budging. A few were quite predictable but as the class went on, another professor was introduced. Daniel Luke. I loved to call him, Luke. Daniel wasn't my favorite name. He was rather the last person I chose to use my abilities on. I was sassy, sarcastic and a horny bitch who only fantasized about mean professors. Not the ones who had a family waiting, the ones who made class look like a messed up mathematical equation. Even that was simple.

I brought them to their knees, made them beg for a taste of me. Daniel Luke was no exception. He got transferred because of me. I made sure of it. I broke him but he took a piece of me with him and that wasn't fair. It was not fucking fair. I always won and I did. The reason I vowed never to interfere with any professor, anymore. I had my share and Luke was the last of it. I meant it.

As the class's whispers grew to an octave, Lucy, slumped into the seat next to me.

" Heard of the new, professor ," her brown orbs sparkled with mischief. She never knew who I was even though we were best friends. She knew what I showed. To Lucy, I was the black haired devil with sexy looking doe green eyes. That was it. A good girl.

" Another one?, " I flipped the pages of my text book, not interested in the topic. We still had a good amount of lessons to take and it was going to be boring. Maybe I should change to some other course or get transferred to another prestigious college. Mum and dad would understand, if I gave a convincing lie.
I think that would be ideal.

"No, and I'm really exhausted with this professor issues in this school, " if only she knew I was the reason, Luke was transferred to Germany.

" This one will be staying for the entire year, and girl that guy is a hot piece, " I'm surely done with this.

The whispers silenced, the atmosphere changed and as if a dark aura, probably curse had cast upon the class.

Shoes clanked against the floor. I knew from the sound of his shoes, they must have cost a fortune. I was familiar with shoes. They had a different clank compared to normal ones. It felt like this was the calm before the storm. My breath hitched before I lifted my head.

And when I did. I knew one thing. Just one thing my messed up head agreed to.

He was a storm, a tornado.

" I told you so," Lucy nudged my side. I tilted my head ever slightly.

Was it wrong to say I was psychoanalyzing him?. The way his broad shoulders rolled under his perfectly tailored suit, his muscles hidden beneath the material.

" Isn't he such a snack!" Lucy whispered. I smirked finding delight in my forbidden chaos, my imagination. How he'd feel against my body. How long would he last?, How would he say my name in a moment or bliss?.

All this was making me deeply aroused and I had no idea how I was going to quench that fire tonight, except, just maybe, the boy from the basket ball team, Jackson Brown, would find delight in warming my bed. Not that he'd be the first, he wouldn't be the last either.

" You said you had Jackson's contact right?," I flipped thorough the pages of my book.

Lucy raised her brows, " I thought you said he looks like a jerk."

" A jerk who wants to desperately go on a date with me and it's only fair I treat him to one since I've rejected him countless of times." I chewed on my pen.

" I don't trust you." Lucy wiggled her brows. I scoffed, rolling my eyes in the process.

" I just wanna start something, normal.

I whispered the last part.

The idea of younger guys was as horrendous as it could get but a good fuck was definitely appreciated at this point.

" Fine, I'll give it. I just sent it to you." Lucy whispered, looking away and right at the man with expensive shoes and suit.

That man was like an old wine.

Just exactly how I preferred my men.

The thought of Jackson dissipated in flash.

Ew no, I wanted this man.