"Let's go someone." Jungkook said as they left  and put the coat down, they came back and all the students are outside playing and some are singing and dancing, Lisa approach Jennie and her gang "hi love." Lisa said as she back hug Jennie.

"Hi Hun, where did you go?? I was finding you." Jennie said as Lisa kiss her head "just discussed something with Jungkook." She said as Jennie nodded as they enjoy watching the other students dance and all of the parents enjoy the fresh air...

After some hour....

They are all preparing for the bonfire, Lisa is with the Gang taking "pran, why is your dad and our dad hug yesterday??" Jeongyeon ask "well they are all friends since high school but dad left so yeah." Lisa said as they all nodded "what a coincidence." Seulgi said "pran why don't you invite your brothers here with us?" Jisoo said "well they are all doing something so I can't disturb them, maybe later." Lisa said .

While they are all taking, a truck enter the farm and all the people are looking at the truck, Jungkook rise to his seat and approach Lisa "excuse me everyone, i just need my sister for some minutes." He said as they nodded  Lisa and Jungkook went to the truck "you know guys, all of  pran's  brother are handsome." Jisoo said as the top agree "not just handsome but the body are built." Seulgi said as they all laugh and the rest just shake their hands because I'd the top antic.

As Jungkook and I went to the truck " the truck is here there is only two box, one for  gun and the one is for the gold and a little bag of diamonds." Jungkook said as Lisa nodded, they Approach the driver and ask some of the mens to Carry and put to the house in the woods.

Two of Lisa's men were ask to guard the entrance to the woods, meanwhile at the gang  they are all ok looking at the mens who are carrying a box "look they are going to the woods." Jimin said as he pointed Lisa and Jungkook entering the woods and two men that guard the entrance.

"I really want to go there but it's forbidden." Jisoo said "you Jen did you ever go there?" Irene ask "no, it's my first time here, but I ask her if I could go and she said no." Jennie said as she took the food that was given by the staff , they all nodded....

Time skip....

It's already morning and all of them are still sleeping except for red skull, cause they are leaving to prepare the transaction as for Jungkook he is going to do something, "so Lisa we will take our leave we need to prepare for it." Woo bin said as he kiss Lisa forehead as Lisa nodded "don't worry dad I will be ok, y'all should be careful." She said as all of them enter the van and leave the farm..

Lisa head back to the yard where all of the tent was put, she was walking when she saw Mr. Manoban outside the tent and she Approach him "uncle how was your sleep??" Lisa ask "its good, really enjoyed it." He said as Lisa give her a card "what is this??" He ask as he took the card "that's dad's number I know you didn't talk properly, maybe he was not ready for it and  by the way uncle dad already left cause have a meeting." Lisa said as Mr.manoban nodded.

"Is your dad always Busy??" Mr. Manoban ask "well sometimes, but he always give us his time when. We need him." Lisa said as they are taking....

Time skip....

(Sorry guys I will skip some parts I can't think so yeah)

They are all leaving the farm, as they are all heading to their own vans and cars, "ok students the next class will be next week I hope you enjoyed the foundation day." Dean said as they all went and leave the farm...

Next day.....

Mr.Manoban Pov

I'm now at the cafe waiting for hyung, thank God pran gave me his number Everytime I will approach him at the farm he will leave, Im really anxious now, what if he will not forgive me??? What if he is still mad foe what he did in the past...

After some minutes, I saw him enter the cafe, he really did change in the past he will just wear casual clothes but now he will wear a formal even if am just wearing a casual clothes...

I wave at him and he saw me, he sat as we both ordered, "h-hyung I'm really sorry for what we did too you back then, we really thought you were the one, but we were wrong we all tried to find you even dad but the last thing we heard you are at Busan, we couldn't find you not until your daughter introduce you to us again." I said as I can't see any emotions..

"Are you done??" He ask as I nodded "well you see, after what you did to me I move to busan only have fes clothes and some of my pocket money, work every part time job, at that time when. You are all looking at me some help me after that I changed my name I don't want to remember how our  disown me and throw me like a piece of trash, you see I really don't want to reconnect with all of you but for Lisa's sake I will do anything for her." He said as I bow my head because of what he said.

"And I heard your only child is Missing right??" He ask as I nodded " I already found her??" He said as I look at him "your daughter and Lisa are one 8 Years ago I was on the river have a fresh air I saw a car fell down the hill, I saw your daughter swim but lost her conscious, I took her and cure her she was coma for  a  month, when she wake up she did remember anything Just her name only her name." He said as he sill his coffee while I was dumbfounded for a minute.

"But don't worry she already know her real identify, she just want us to be fix my little brother." As he said that word I look at him and saw him smiling at me I immediately hug him tight as he pay my back like he use to do..

"We can arrange a dinner next week so your wife can meet her Princess." He said as I nodded "by the way, how is the empire going??" He ask "well it's good,still no.1." I said as I sip the coffee "how is the other doing??" He ask "well we are all good have some good and successful business."  I said a she nodded "how bout  you hyung?? Do you have a wife of girlfriend??" I ask as he shake his head "sadly I don't, really busy taking care of the kids and the business I'm the past so I didn't have a chance to date." He said as I just laughed at him...

"The most handsome man of our year doesn't have any girlfriend or wife." I said a she smile and Shake his hair, "you really didn't change." He said as we talk for an hour, "hyung this is my number call me if you want to meet again." I said as I gave him my card and look at it them out it on his wallet "I will, by the way I will take my leave already cause I have an important meeting to attend to bye, I will call you." He said as he went outside and enter his and left, u head to my car and went to the hospital where my wife is working I will deliver her the good news...

To be continued.....

Guys I hope you like my update and sorry I hadn't updated that much I was busy for the past week and I already updated my second book SACRIFICE FOR YOU ALL hope you all read that and please vote my story....

Don't forget to read my second book SACRIFICE FOR YOU and vote...

Bye-bye....