Bebe: don't force her.

She nods. She understood something has happened yesterday in Mehta house and she was observing Avni for a long time she was showing no interest in the topic. Everyone nods. Neil looked at Avni then they goes. Avni looked at them her eyes filled with tears.

Neil and the Khanna family entered the home and the Mehta family was already present there. Aman saw Avni is not with them. Neil's phone rings so he stopped and asked others to go inside he is coming.

Both families meet each other. Maddy was sitting by making a face. Aman goes to Neil. Arnav saw that he also goes. Neil cuts the call and turns.

Aman: Jiju, Di?

Neil looked at him. Arnav comes to him.

Neil: she had a headache so she does not come.

Aman: I know why she did not come. Because of papa, right?

Neil looked down.

Aman: I am going to get her.

Arnav: Aman, stop. Right now your presence here is more important we will see this matter later.

Aman: But bro...

Arnav: we will talk to her.

Neil: Arnav Bhai is right. You should be here.

Aman looked at him.

On the other side, Neela maa and all were sitting.

Nm: Avni?

Shweta looked at Bebe and Prakash.

Shweta: she had a headache so we asked her to have a rest.

Maddy: yes, why will she come now? She is responsible for all this mess so she will hide her face.

Neil, Aman, Arnav heard that so they comes.

Maddy: she ruined my daughter's life.

Neil: Bua, why are you blaming her? What did she do? She does not even know about it.

Shweta: exactly.

Maddy: she took responsibility for this alliance.

Neil: not only she, I was also involved in that thing and everything was decided with the approval of everyone. You were also OK with that and about taking the responsibility then it doesn't mean that we will walk behind them by leaving our other works.

Maddy: obviously, you will say this. You can't see anything else in front of your wife.

Aman: Aunty, please mistake is ours so stop dragging Di in it. If you want to say something then say it to me but don't drag my Di in it she is not at fault.

Maddy: see Kareena, open your eyes. He loves his sister more and for her, he will leave you without thinking twice.

Neil: Bua, you...

Prakash: we are gathered here to resolve this matter or to make it more complex.

Neil was looking at Prakash.

Prakash: Neil, calm down and Maddy, you, stop dragging Avni in this matter. Aman and Kareena did the mistake, Avni is nowhere involved in this so stop using her name. By doing this, you can't hide the mistake of your daughter. So relax.

Maddy looks away. Neil sits. Aman goes to the side.

On the other side, Avni was sitting in her room on the bed and looking at the phone which was on the side table. Her phone rings, she knew Aman will call her, Avni forwards her hand but she stopped. Tears formed in her eyes she looked away. Avni again looked at the phone. She clenched the bedsheet and tried to control her emotions.

Aman cuts the call and thinks. He sends her the text. Avni's phone beeps. Avni saw the message.

Avni reads, sorry Di because of me everyone is blaming you. I know, I did wrong but please don't give me this punishment. Don't make me away from you.

Avni's eyes were teary. She hugs her phone and closed her eyes.

On the other side, everyone was sitting in the living area.

Prakash: so two weeks are OK?

Everyone nodded.

Prakash: Maddy?

Maddy: what can I do now?

Neil shook his head

Bebe: ok then done. Congratulations to all.

Arnav goes to Aman and hugs him. Aman smiles but his happiness is incomplete without Avni. Aman goes aside and called Avni but again got no reply. He sends her the message. Neil also sends the message to Avni.

Avni's phone beeps. She opened Aman's message but Neil send her message on social media so she did not open that. She never switched off her mobile data but she intentionally off that.

Avni read, Di, My wedding is on 15 January.

Avni smiles.

Avni again reads, "you will not congratulate me?"

Avni thinks.

Later, Neil comes in the room he saw Avni is laying on the bed by keeping her arm on her eyes. Neil goes to her and sits. Neil keeps the arm of Avni at a side and realized that she is sleeping. Neil saw Avni's pale face. He caresses her hair and thinks.