Chapter 22

Zeke ended up leaving sometime after that to go to the hotel he was staying in even though Jace offered for him to stay here. I sigh as I finish yet another slice of pizza. 

   "You know that isn't healthy Ci-Ci." Jace says shaking his head at me. 

   "What isn't healthy? Eating?" I ask reaching for another slice. 

   "No making me starve." Jace says swatting away my hand. I sigh frustrated at him. 

   "Well if you would eat you wouldn't be starving now would you?" 

   "But I'm not hungry." Jace says shrugging and flipping through the channels. 

   "Then why are you complaining?" I whine impatiently. 

   "Because I want to  bug you." Jace says trying to look innocent. 

   "You are probably the meanest person I have ever met you know that?" I ask quickly taking another pizza before he could swat at my hand again. 

   "Naw I'm not the meanest. Just sexiest." Jace says smirking at me. 

   "Nope. You are definitely not the sexiest person I have even seen." I say shaking my head at him. 

   "Wait what?" Jace asks turning off the T.V and looking at me. "What do you mean I'm not the sexiest person you've ever seen?" 

   "I mean just that." I say biting into the pizza. 

   "Who? Who is this person you speak of?" Jace asks turning around giving me a perfect view of his abs. He has yet to put on a shirt but hey. I ain't complaining. 

   "Not person but people." I say with my mouth full. 

   "Okay so who are these people who are 'sexier than me?' " Jace says using air quotations. 

   "Okay well there's Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Josh Ramsay, Matt Webb, Zac Efron, Chad Michael Murry, Logan Lerman, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson um--" 

   "Oh hush it! Your making these things up I have never heard of anyone of those --"

   "CHANNING TATUM!" I announce interrupting him. "Now that man is H to the O to the T. HOT." 

   "Your making them up. I have never heard of one of those guys." Jace says smugly. 

   "Oh really? You know the guy from 21 jump street?" 

   "Uh.. which one?" Jace asks putting his thinking cap on. 

   "The slimmer one." 

   "Uh... Oh yeah that guy? Ha! He's funny." 

   "Yeah he's also Channing Tatum." I say triumphantly. 

   "...He's no where close to my sexiness!" Jace says looking disgusted.

   "Your right... He passed you by like a mile!" 

   "No he doesn't! He's behind me by like 2 miles!" 

   "Heh. You wish." I say standing up. I stretch out my arms and legs. "I'm going to bed Jace. You can sit out here in denial." 

   " I am not in denial!" Jace says crossing his arms. 

   "Uh huh. Jace when you deny that your in denial that still makes you in denial." I say while walking out of the living room. 

   "What?" Jace asks behind me but I ignore him and pull out some pajamas. I yawn and literally flop onto the bed. I snuggle deeper into the comforter and close my already drooping eyes . Just as I was on the brink of sleep the light turns on burning my eyes.