"Don't worry Yoongles, I'll take you right here, right now after I finish with him." Taehyung smirks and winks in his direction. Yoongi is taken back at his boldness, his cat eyes growing wide, jaw slack.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" He points at Taehyung.

"Oh sorry, daddy." He fires back.

"Oooohhhh!" The remaining four exclaims, their hands hovering above their mouths in aim of riling Yoongi up.

"Fuck the shut up!" He throws a handful of sand at them.

"He he, alright. Next photo." Taehyung giggles and leads Hoseok to their next shooting spot which is located at a bench, with a built in shelter above it.

"Lean onto the beam there." He instructs and Hoseok does as told without hesitation. "Tilt your head up a bit." He composed. "Nice. Now put on a serious expression."

"Hyung! Imagine that I drank your last can of Sprite." Jungkook yells. Hoseok glares at him through the coner of his eyes that hold a tad bit of sadne-

*Snap*

"Oh? Nice." The photographer nods, with a proud smile tugging at his lips. Just by looking at Taehyung's reaction, Hoseok already feels good about the picture himself, although he hasn't seen it.

 Just by looking at Taehyung's reaction, Hoseok already feels good about the picture himself, although he hasn't seen it

"Last one can be freestyled." Taehyung says. Hoseok nods, grinning and hops onto the bench seat. He squats down and shows a peace sign to the camera.

Taehyung looks at the picture and then turns to look at the boys who have been patiently waiting for the photoshoot session to end

"It's a wrap!" He raises a thumbs up at them. "Kaja!"

Taeseok walks towards the group of boys sitting down and they finally reunite.

"Did they turn out good?" Jimin asks, looking up in curiosity. His blue leather jacket hanging off his one shoulder.