Home

It's been ten days now.

Seven days of the seven living together outdoors. They'd usually wake up early in the morning and to get something to eat (Jimin and Jin still having their problem but slowly working on it) and come back up the hill and do anything and everything. Tree climbing, swimming, random games, sleep, talk, wrestle, anything.

They were now glued together as one. Namjoon has somehow took the role as their leader. Seokjin is like their mother in some of the littlest ways. Yoongi has softened up to them a little. Hoseok is just his regular happy and talkative self. Jimin opened up too, not as shy as he once was. Taehyung is loud and all over the place, Hoseok's other half. Jungkook wears his hoodie down more often, he partakes in conversation and no longer isolates himself. They were inseparable.

On one of their food runs, Seokjin over heard people talking about how he was being scouted which is why he kicked his number plate off his van and luckily, Hana never put a tracker on it. Taehyung doesn't even know what happened. Did they really give up on him? Oh welp. He just feels sorry for their next victim. Namjoon saw a bunch of flyers with his face on it with his home number on it and a cash prize reward.

"Hey Namjoon?" Yoongi called him as they were sitting at the back of Seokjin's car.

"Yes?" Namjoon looked away from the game of cards he and Hoseok were playing. Well, Hoseok teaching him how to play. They were gambling with licorice.

"Whats your house address?" Yoongi asked him and snatched a bunch of Hoseok's candy. Hoseok was about to scold him but Yoongi flicked him on the forehead and silenced him. Hoseok looked up at him in disbelief.

"Why the odd curiousity?" Namjoon shruggs. Yoongi whips out the flyer.

"I need the shmoney." He smirks.

"Yah!" Seokjin hits him at the back of the head.

Hoseok...he's heard nothing so far. He doesn't believe that he even cares to look for him and oddly, he does mind at all. He just loves every second spent with the boys. At first, he was anxious about the others leaving and he'd have to go back home, but from all their comments when going home is mentioned, no one seems keen on the idea.

Yoongi feels lighter. Even if he won't show or say it, he has developed a soft spot for the six and he hates it but loves it at the same time. He's far from The Revolution but he's still on edge. He hasn't visited Myunghee and Yoonji. He wants to heal a bit more so that he's not a complete mess and tries to kill himself when he goes to see them.

Jimin is as happy as ever. He can speak freely. Move freely. Laugh freely. No harrassment at all. He has nothing to complain about.

Jungkook feels the same as Jimin yet a small voice at the back of his head keeps trying to convince him to go back home.

They all feel amazing. Life is imperfectly perfect at the moment although they can do without taking baths in the ocean...

"Guys!!! Wake up!"

"Hyungs! Hyungs! Get up!"

The Jinkook duo shake everyone from their slumber. Numerous groans and yawns emit from their lips.

"Hmm?" Taehyung rubs his eyes.

"Guys wake up, we have to show you something!" Seokjin jumps up and down.

"Why so early?" Hoseok speaks while dozing off.

"Because, this can't wait." Jungkook says.

"What's so important that it cannot wait?" Namjoon mumbles.

"We found a cave." Seokjin says, about to burst with excitement.

"You found a what now?" Hoseok widens his eyes.