•Kim Seokjin•

"Yeah I know you always stay~"

The house echo's with a the bold, blithe melody. The voice bringing life to the empy, lonely atmosphere.

"Challanhan oneurui~"
Geu modureul wihae, hey yeah~"

He sings his heart out and twirls around the open kitchen space in his socks. His hair seemingly dancing along with him.

"Oh every night and day~
Yeah I know you always stay~"

He smiles warmly as he sprinkles some sesame seeds as the finishing touche to his scrumptious dish. He picks the bowl up and looks at it proudly.

"Ahh, Seokjin, you've outdone yourself." He compliments himself and places the bowl on the island and sits. He whips out his phone to the camera and moves in different positions to get the perfect angle for his masterpiece. When he finally finds it, he snaps a picture of it and gives himself a thumbs up.

 When he finally finds it, he snaps a picture of it and gives himself a thumbs up

"Joha." He can't seem to wipe off his bright smile. He can't help it. Food makes him happy. Making food makes him happy. It brings him a sense of comfort, peace, joy and pride whenever he perfects a dish.

He skips over to the utensil drawer and opens it. He uses his left hand to pull back his pink sweater paws so he can grab his chopsticks. He whips out a slim black box with golden floral designs. He skips back towards his chair and opens the box to find his personal, customised chopsticks resting comfortably inside.

He beams from the inside and takes them out. Seokjin doesn't waste time and digs in. He might have got some burns on his tongue but it didn't matter. He was eating. And he was happy.

As he is about to get his fifth bite in, a horrifying sound fills his ears...he hears the front door open.

"Oh oh." He lefts out softly, a worried expressing weighing on his face.

"Seokjinie." A high pitched voice accompanied by the continuous clicking of stilettos nears him.

Without a thought, he grabs his bowl and dumps it into the bin. He then runs back to his spot and hides his chopsticks behind his back.

"Seokjinie baby, where are you?" The voice asks sweetly.

"In here mom!" He gulps.

"Oh. There you are, come here." She runs in smalls steps towards Seokjin, hugs him and the air kisses both sides of his face.

"I have big news! I go you a modelling gi-jjangkkaman." She hold up a perfectly manicured finger. His mother, Hana, then steps away from him and eyes his up and down suspiciously.

"W-what?" He he raises a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"Hold on." She then tilts her chin up a little and starts sniffing the air. Jin's blood runs cold at this.

"Seokjin, come clean, now." Hana crosses her arms over her chest, her stunning facial features going hard and sharper.

"About?" He tries putting his acting skills to good use and asks casually. Hana sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose.