Taehyung

"Where were you?"

"Out."

"Out where? Do you know how much trouble your little stint caused?! And you have the audacity to answer me like that?"

Taehyung tugs at the hem of the hoodie he had been borrowed earlier on. He sits on a white leather single couch and pulls the hoodie over his knees.

His parents watch his calm state in shock.

"And what are you even wearing?" Sunghee shouts in terror.

"What has gotten into you lately son?" Yejun follows.

He remains quiet and listens to their barks holding his tears back.

"What you did was disgraceful! Childish and irresponsible! Do you know what kind of mess you've gotten us into?!" Sunghee throws her arms up in the air.

"It was unprofessional! What happens if no one wants to hire you? What if you never get gigs? Fans are already giving negative feedbacks!" Yejun moves closer to him. The two tower over Taehyung who looks at them with his wife doe eyes.

"I-I don't care." He mumbles and immediately regrets it.

"Excuse me?" The both say in union, clearly taken back.

"I-I don't care. I-I don't even like p-playing the piano." He stumbles over his words.

'dear God what am I saying why won't I just stay quiet?'

"Yah!" Sunghee yells and he flinches at the noise.

"You, Taeyong, y-you love playing the piano. You have always loved playing the piano and you are going to continue doing it until your death, do you here me?" Yejun growls, his hands balled into fist.

He stays silent. Just then, he is harshly grabbed by his hair.

"I said, do you hear me?" He winces at his sharp tone, along with the pain shooting in his head.

He shakes his head no. Wrong move Taehyung.

Yejun meets his hand with his cheek and the boy collides on the floor with a thud and a groan.

"Now, Taeyong." He steps closer to him and crouches besides him. "You are going to go on Vlive in five minutes and I want you to apologize to your fans and address them on your next concert in two weeks."

A calm stream of tears move down his reddened cheeks as he locks eyes with Yejun. He sniffles in anger.

Anger, that he actually has to listen to them, that he's forced into another's life, that he cannot do anything about it. He needs them to survive. He's nothing without them. And more importantly, yet most aggitatingly, he still seeks their love and proval.

He nods slowly.

"Good, now go put on some make up and come back here. We'll be watching you while you speak to them and make sure you don't say anything stupid."

Sunghee watches with a smirk on her face.

"Now get going." Yejun instructs and Taehyung scrambles to his feet. He quickly makes his way to his room and sits on his bed directly infront of his mirror.

He takes in his appearance.

His hair is messy.

He still has his makeup from the previous day on.

The eyeliner draws crooked lines down his face with the help of his tears.

He still has the hoodie on that Jungkook lent him.