five senses | kenny omega

Start from the beginning

his eyes moved from you, seated on his lap, to the tv screen in front of him.

you've been so needy this day. he's been so busy and you felt neglected and today, he had a day off from all of his responsibilities, yet seemed like the only thing he was interested in playing with was street fighter.

you've tried to capture his attention plenty of times, but when this man had his focus on something, he truly had his focus on it. no kidding around. the worst part was that it wasn't like he didn't want you - you guys have a safe word you could say if the other were really uncomfortable with what was happening. kenny did not utter it a single time - he just.. didn't notice you.

only now were you successful in grabbing his attention. and you don't even have a hundred percent of it.

you bit your lip as you rode him for all he was worth, continuing to rock your hips back and forth against his, bouncing occasionally just to get a reaction out of him.

one of his hands left the controller and landed on your bottom lip, pulling it out between your teeth. he briefly made eye contact with you, half lidded eyes brushing over your face, contorted in pleasure. "i wanna hear you, sweetheart."

you broke away from his gaze, instead focusing it on the microphone attached to his headset, wordlessly telling him why you wanted to stay quiet.

it unexpected caused a laugh to rumble out of his chest, eyes flicking to the monitor and back at you again - he must be winning then - "it's off, baby. who knew my little slut would be so shy. you seemed so desperate earlier, you'd really let some silly microphone stop you from letting those angelic sounds out? pretty baby." his hips started to wildly piston up, startling you but in the best way.

a glance behind you made you learn that he wasn't currently winning, it's that he already won.

~

kenny loves touching you in every sense of the word, whether it's just in a plain romantic way like innocently holding hands, to in a more explicit way. loves feeling your soft skin under his calloused hands and kneading the flesh of your thighs and hips and ass. but he loves being touched too, almost as much as he loves touching you and being a tease.

you were on an anniversary date with kenny, and this year, he decided to take you to a fancy french restaurant. the both of you didn't go on these kinds of dates very often, as he'd much rather lay on the couch and cuddle with you, but he has heard about the divine food they served and he couldn't resist. and they definitely didn't disappoint.

you were enjoying your dessert. conversation has stopped for a while because kenny couldn't wait to eat the tiramisu he ordered, the expertly cooked medium-rare steak he had for his main course not filling him up yet. after a while, you were indulged in your ordered dish too. you missed how kenny stared at you once he was finished. he loved doing that, staring at you whenever you didn't notice him. he said you were just a tad bit more authentic during those moments and he savored them.

he ran his tongue over his bottom lip, gently swiping at the crumb of lady finger on the corner of his mouth before reaching under the table and caressing your thighs.

you stopped eating immediately, eyes darting to his blue ones which were darkened because of the arousal rising in him. he's thought you looked gorgeous throughout the night and he made an effort to let you know, showering you in compliments every second. he hoped you didn't think that he said those simply to be nice. he really meant them. now as the night drags on, he's finding it harder and harder to not take you home and pleasure you.