girl crush pt2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Were you waiting for me?" Lisa frowns, dropping her shoes on the doorstep. "Unnie we have a practice later. Why are you drinking?"

"I didn't drink," Jennie quickly denies, setting the bottle aside, "It was Chaeng's brilliant idea to drink because according to her, Kimchi tastes better with Soju. Now she's knocked out on her bed."

"That makes sense..." Lisa nods, "I mean, Chaeng being the irresponsible one."

Jennie scoffs. "You're one to talk," she mutters under her breath.

"What was that?" Lisa curiously asks because it was too low for her to hear it.

"How was your date with Jackson?" she asks instead.

At the mention of his name, Lisa smiled a little. "Fun, he's so loud though thankfully there weren't much people on the second floor of that restaurant."

Jennie smiled weakly. "So what are you two now? Is it official?"

"We haven't talked about it, really," Lisa sighs as she plops down beside the brunette, "I feel guilty. We're all working too hard, I don't want to ruin it for you guys."

Brushing off Lisa's hair away from her face, Jennie turned her body to face her, "Don't say that, you're allowed to be happy too. If he makes you happy then good thing you're allowed to have your own personal life, no one can take it away from you. You will still be BLACKPINK Lisa no matter what."

At that, Lisa cracks another smile. "This is why I chose having five Jennies rather than having 5 years old Jennie. While you, you chose 5 years old Lisa instead of having five of me..." her hand flies to her mouth dramatically, talking about questions their fans loved to ask during fansigns.

"One 24 year old Lisa is already unbearable as it is," Jennie's lips stretches into a playful grin as she stood up, stretching a little as she moved away.

"You love me though," Lisa's voice was quiet.

But when Jennie spun around to face her, there was still that smirk on the Thai's face. She easily recovered from the gay panic building up by yawning and turning her back again on Lisa.

"Of course I love you. Now, I'm going to sleep and you do that too."

But of course, Lisa followed her to her room. The Korean knew it's dangerous because stopping her gay panic is just getting harder.

"I love you too Unnie. And because we love each other, let's sleep together," Lisa invites herself over Jennie's bed, peeling off the sheet with an expecting smile. The bed dipped as Jennie laid beside her, lights now off, eyes hard to prevent Lisa from seeing her chaotic inside.

The Thai brought down the sheets to tuck Jennie in like she was a five year old, and of course draped an arm and a leg on her unnie under the sheets.

"Lalisa," she said in a warning and she was so damn thankful her strict voice didn't waver.

But Lisa stubbornly snuggled closer, her warmth making Jennie's cheeks hot.

"I missed hanging out with you alone, Unnie. Didn't you miss me?"

"That's because you're so busy..." Jennie answers after a while, as if she was out of breath. Lisa eased a little with the one-sided cuddling, her head now propped on her hand as she lie on her side.

"You are busier," Lisa points out in the darkness, though her beautiful brown eyes is still visible in the darkness. "You're hanging out a lot with Winner these days, weren't you?"

Jennie's close with the members of the boy group since their trainee days so this wasn't much of a news.

"Mm-hmm," Jennie confirms, "And you with Got7 Jackson."