"Mama look pretty." Madi smiles rushing over to give me a hug. I pick her up, "Thank you pretty girl. You look dashing as well." I point to her Moana shirt on. She smiles brightly, "okay my little angel, give Mama a kiss and say goodbye." Jade says picking up Alex walking over to me. "Bye Mama." She squeezes me tightly, I squeeze her back in a hug. "Bye sweet girl." She plants a sloppily kiss on my cheek. I smile pressing a kiss to her forehead. Jade and I expertly switch.

Alex ducks her head into my shoulder squeezing me tighter than Madi did. "I know princess, I'll miss you too. I love you so so much. Be good for Mommy okay." I feel her nod against my neck. "Now give Mama a kiss." She pulls away from my neck giving my other cheek a sloppy kiss. I press a lingering kiss to her hairline.

I place Alex on the ground watching her wander back to her big blocks building her tower up. Jade does the same to Madi. She looks back at me. "I'll see you later." She sighs pulling me into a quick hug. "I love you." I press a quick peck to her lips. "I love you too. Now get out of here." I chuckle turning around. I jump slightly when Jades' hand connects with my ass. "Asshole." I mutter out getting a laugh from Jade.

I get out to my car turning the car on. I pull out of the driveway before heading in the direction of the first place for today's round of media.

Marla was of course there as soon as I stepped foot in the space. "Okay, today you have a Wired Complete Interview and an Allure interview." I nod listening to her, "after those two you will be doing cooking a meal with a professional chef." That one sounds more in Jade's wheel house. Though I can cook, Jade almost went to culinary school.

We quickly to the hair and make-up area just for a few touch ups. Especially after the slobbery kisses from the twins.

When the touch-ups were done, I walked to where we would be doing the interview.

I sit down on the little chair in front of me. I sit comfortably on the chair, crossing one leg over the other. The camera operator gets ready. The sound guy gets ready with his boom mike. I take a deep breath, I wring my fingers together. God I wish Jade was here. Stupid social anxiety.

"Action."

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth Olsen and this is my wired auto complete" little pause to catch myself, "interview."

There was a guy from wired who handed my a big cardboard poster board. Oh, it's this interview, I've seen Chris do one of these.

"Okay so."

"Where is Elizabeth Olsen," I start reading the thing peeling off the paper hiding the rest of the search "God." I peel the rest off, "from. That's a lot nicer than 'Where's Elizabeth Olsen?'"

I look at the camera, "Los Angels." I shrug slightly going to read the next question.

"Where did Elizabeth Olsen go to College?" I look at the camera, "NYU. And I graduated." I raise my eyebrows trying not to laugh, I look back at the poster board, "Five and a half years."

I start to peel the next little paper off, "Why was Elizabeth Olsen in Edenborough? Because I was filming Avengers there." I itch my face slightly trying to ground myself, next question. "Okay." I peel the paper off.

"When was Elizabeth Olsen born?" I look to the camera, "February 16 1989." I wink when I answer my birthday.

"When did Elizabeth Olsen start acting?" I read off, I place the poster board in my lap before answering. "That's a bigger question because I think my first professional job was when I was really young." I was 'forced' to do small parts in my sisters home movies "but I didn't really start acting then I don't think. I would say my sophomore year of college when I started understudying." Romero and Juliet was the first play I got the lead in.