Neil: first, let me talk to my family then we will decide what should we have to do.

Ashish nods and gets up. He looked at Avni.

Ashish: and this time, you stay away from it.

Avni nods by looking down.

Avni: I promise.

Nm: dinner?

Neil: no, Neela maa, I am not hungry. Avni.

Neil signs. Avni nods she meets Neela maa, Arnav, Sonia. Neil meets all then they go.

Avni and Neil come back home they go to their home. Neil entered the room then Avni. Neil goes to sit on the couch he rubs his face and thinks. Avni looked at him. She goes to him.

Avni: Neil, dinner.

Neil removed his shoes.

Neil: no, I am not hungry.

Avni: Why are you venting someone else's anger on the food?

Neil: I am not venting someone else's anger on the food. I just don't want to eat.

Avni: Neil...

Neil: Please Avni leave me alone.

Avni was looking at him. Neil looked at her and goes the bed.

Avni: Neil.

Avni comes forward two, three steps.

Neil: Aman and Kareena did wrong but I am not angry with them. My problem is you.

Avni frowns.

Avni: me? what did I do?

Neil: why you did not say anything to Papa when he was accusing you.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: you always fight for the right. Whatever the situation was Avni stands on the front line but when it comes to her she becomes a silent cinderella. Why Avni why you can't fight for yourself? What not Papa said to you but you remain silent? When you should not answer you fight with him and when actually you have to give him a reply you remain silent. Why?

Avni remains silent.

Neil: and you know what, papa said, right you are responsible for this blunder what Aman and Kareena had done.

Avni was shocked.

Neil: you always protected him, you always cover up his mistake. Today also when papa slapped him you ran first to protect him and you always do it. You always cover up his mistakes if you told him about his drug addiction at that time then he would not be like this. You spoiled him and you are responsible for what is happening now.

Neil looked at Avni then he goes out. Avni thinks she goes back to the couch and sits there. She looked tired and upset.

Later, Neil came back and saw Avni is not in the room he goes to sit on the couch. Avni comes with a tray of food and one cup of coffee. Avni smiles to see Neil and comes to sit on the couch. Neil gets up and was going. Avni looked at him.

Avni: Neil, please.

Neil sets his pillow.

Neil: I am not hungry.

Avni: Neil, you are a doctor you understand these things more than me. Please eat some bites.

Neil thinks and goes there. Avni served him. She grabbed her cup and goes to sit on the single couch. Neil looked at her. Avni sipped her coffee. Neil knew when she feels low or tensed then she have coffee.

Neil: you will not eat.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: actually, I have a headache so I made coffee for myself then I heard the car horn so I took it for you. You have it, I will have dinner later.

Neil: first eat something then have it.

Avni: now I have sipped it so I will not like it and I have a headache so I don't want to eat anything. I am not feeling to eat anything.

Neil: then I will also eat when you will eat.

Neil was about to get up.

Avni: ok, ok.

Avni breaks a bite and eats.

Avni: now I eat please you also eat.

Avni only takes one bite and have coffee. Neil eats some bits and left the food.

Later, Avni and Neil were laying on the bed and thinking. Avni saw the flashes of what Ashish and Neil said. Avni wiped tears and sighs. She closes her eyes. Neil turns his face slightly and faced Avni's back. Neil turns his face and thinks.