38⚡ World without the Titans...

Start from the beginning

He could see faint red color in the water. He assumed that was his sister. He couldn't swim to her that fast. Jungkook saw a man on his motorbike on the road along the river. He knocked out the man and threw him into the river. He won't be alive to give a statement to the police.

Jungkook sped up his bike as he saw Sri floating in the swift river current parallel to him. He accelerated and stopped at some distance ahead. With much effort, he managed to get Sri out of the water.

They slumped against a huge tree trunk. "Hey, Noona. Open your eyes." Jungkook tapped her while panting. Water dripped on her face from his hair. He checked her neck and felt a faint pulse. He couldn't take her to the hospital at the moment, the police were after them. Jungkook began panicking. He wasn't ready to give up yet.

He tore his t-shirt and wrapped her stomach. He kept on trying to bring her into consciousness and it worked.

Sri coughed water out of her mouth and weakly opened her eyes. Jungkook's worried face came into her view. His words were coherent to her ears. "Jungkook..." Her voice was lower than a whisper. The raven-haired brought his face closer to her mouth.

"I am tired... I want peace." She breathed out in pain.

"Stop it!" Jungkook's eyes were now overflowing. Sri was the only one in his life. He was alive and breathing that was because of her. "What will I do without you? You will get well soon. Titans need you. I need you. You are my everything Noona!" He sobbed.

Sri felt her chest tighten. But she didn't have time to console him. She needed to say her words. "You are the best Leader of Titans." Jungkook's eyes widened at her words. "Make Mr.Jeon and me proud."

"I cant. I am not worthy."

"You are the most worthy. Don't commit the mistakes I did. I was not as strong as I had shown. I felt pain and sadness which a Gangster should not. I am sorry, I could have been better."

"Stop it, Noona! No one can match your level. You are the most feared woman in the world. The underworld works on your indication."

"Not anymore... You are the new King of Titans." She squished his palm for assurance. "Don't worry, you will always have me by your side."

Jungkook could not but cry holding her hands. He was helpless.

............

"The world got released from the clutches of Titans! Their leader, S is dead. Park Jimin and other Titan gangsters are arrested. However, JK could not be traced till now. Search is going on and the police assure they will catch them soon." The reporter spoke on the TV. The camera showed how everyone was happy in the country. They felt safe and free. Children were happily playing outside their houses, couples went on dates and everything was glorious in South Korea.

"Commissioner Jae got expelled from his job and also arrested for siding with the Titans. Lets speak with the chief inspector of the Seoul Police Crime Unit, Jung Hoseok." The reporter handed him the mic.

"It was a long-term mission. The police were after Titans for years. It was hard but we finally accomplished our goal. I hope the world will become a better place to live."

"How can you assure that S is dead?"

"Indeed, we didn't get her body but we got her jacket, and considering the fact that she was shot 4 times, it is impossible for anyone to be alive."

"What do you tell about JK?"

"The officers said he was shot and injured. I doubt he can go much far but we are trying to trace him as soon as possible. For now, everyone is safe from the clutches of Titans." Hoseok ended his interview and went inside his office.

"Moving on to the next-" Seokjin switched off the television and sighed. Everyone was celebrating except his brother. He brought him to his flat after the incident. He feared Taehyung might do anything stupid if left alone.

The brunette was still not over the past. He couldn't believe he saw her dying infront of his eyes and did nothing. He hated his brother, he hated Yoongi, he hated the police but most importantly he hated himself. He should have not approached her that day. Atleast she would have been alive.

Taehyung looked at his empty palm and remembered the first time he had seen her. How much he hated her when she killed Bryon... he always wanted to escape from the Titans but when he did, he was not happy. He was ready to remain confined for the rest of his life if he was allowed to live with Sri. He remembered her rarest smile and her authoritative gaze. He couldn't forget her soft lips. She had become the most precious thing in his life. The bracelet which he had collected from the ruined mansion hung in his wrist as the only memory of their tragic love.

A drop of tear fell on his palm which was followed by another and then another one. Everything was over, there was no Sri, no Titans, and no confinement. The only thing that was left behind was his undying love.

"Taehyungie?? The dinner is ready." Jin knocked on his door.

Tae wiped off his tears and hummed in response. He drew the curtain and went out of the room. The faint tinkling of the bracelet retained in the silence for some seconds after the doctor closed the door.

 The faint tinkling of the bracelet retained in the silence for some seconds after the doctor closed the door

Heyaaaa chimes!! Today I attack you with sexy morning Tae. The chapter was sad hope this will change your mood.

 The chapter was sad hope this will change your mood