37⚡ Its okay

True love is selfless and it is prepared to sacrifice...

The Titans returned from USA after a month. A lot of work was there after S took over the Dark Squads. She made sure to kill Kai slowly and painfully and the same time she needed to do the official jobs of the newly conquered gang. The underworld couldn't but feel sorry for the devastated gang. It was inevitable for Dark Squads to survive after taking rivalry against Titans. However, Sri was amused that Kai could get that far.

Their private jet landed and the gang was headed to their new mansion. The Jeons had many houses in Korea so it didn't matter if one got blown up. But to Sri, the previous house was home. She grew up in that Mansion.

The car ride was silent. Sri sat in the backseat and the driver drove the car in silence. Jungkook was in the car infront of them while others followed her car. They were a little exhausted after the journey and all the members craved a good sleep. Unfortunately, their dream got shattered when the police came in their way.

 Unfortunately, their dream got shattered when the police came in their way

( the bridge)

The Titan cars came to a halt with an abrupt screech. Sri furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. There were innumerable police vehicles who blocked her way infront. Titan gangsters were already outside their cars, ready for a fight.

"S, come down of your car and surrender yourself." The mechanical voice in the mic spoke from somewhere, "Else we will use force."

Sri scoffed and rolled her eyes. She was not planning to step down any soon. The police counted from one to ten and started firing. Titans didn't hold back but it seemed the police was well prepared for them. They shot from helicopters.

She saw Jungkook shooting from his car. The helicopters caught fire and plummeted to their death. A sudden bullet shattered the glass of her car. She used her hand to protect her face. When she opened her eyes a muzzle was already aiming at her forehead. She had no other choice but to get down.

Sri saw there were at least a hundred policemen. All muzzles were pointed at her. Other Titans didn't matter to them. They knew if the boss is caught eventually everyone will get caught. She raised her hands in surrender and walked towards the police at the clear space.