30⚡ Curtains fell down

The emotions that break your heart is sometimes the very ones that fix it...

Other Titans clear out the way for Sri. She saw Arin's white shirt was now red in dried blood. The youngest's throat was slit. He looked too peaceful.

"I will not return without Kai's blood in my knife even if it costs my life!". His words rang in her ears. It did cost him his life... Dark Squads killed him.

Sri knew it was a wrong decision to send him alone. She had underestimated the enemies and Arin had to pay the price. There was a hurricane of emotions inside her but like usual, her outer appearance didn't even budge a little. Even Jungkook took his eyes away from Arin's body. He couldn't see the jolly soul in that state. But S kept on staring at his open wound. The Titans were now sure that their leader had no heart.

It was a great loss for her personally. Not only was Arin an important part of Titans but also she admired him very much. There might not be any romantic feelings but she loved him as her brother.

Sri recalled the day when she had rescued the high schooler Arin from the group of thugs. He was so grateful that he wanted to follow her every order. S even beat him up to get rid of him but he turned out to be too stubborn. He kept on bothering her to accept him into the gang. She finally agreed to give him a chance and the latter turned out to be good in his job. Since then, he had been by her side. He had always supported her and never questioned her decisions. He was devoted to the gang.

It pained her to see him lying lifeless. He was too young for this. She would revenge his death at any means. Sri didn't speak a word instead stormed out of the place.

Taehyung came out of the washroom. He was waiting in her room for Sri to return. He was curious what was her urgent matter. The door finally opened revealing the gangster. She looked worse than before.

She ignored Taehyung's presence and sat on the bed. Her palms gripped the bedsheet tightly. The brunette eyed the glass of poisoned water once before approaching her. "You don't look good, what happened?"

The latter didn't answer him. She only stared at his eyes blankly. After some minutes of silence she spoke which caught him off guard. "You always bring out the worse in me." She stood up and hugged the doctor.

Taehyung didn't expect this. Why was she behaving like that out of a sudden? Did she expect he will keep loving her even after she had done it? He might be good but not to that extend ... or was he?

Taehyung's heart softened when he heard a sob escape her lips. She was still burying her face in his chest. She believed he was a curtain that would hide all her tears. "Fuck! I shouldn't be crying." She cursed.

The doctor couldn't help but ask, "What happened?"

"They killed Arin." Her loud whisper stunned Tae. He wasn't expecting this. The jealous and jolly guy was not alive? His eyes got filled with tears. They were never on good terms but he knew Arin was just being childish. Taehyung never wanted anything bad to happen to him. Unknowingly he got attached to these Gangsters after living for about 8 months with them.