11⚡Lost in you

I can see the galaxy in your lively eyes....

"Get me an invitation card," Sri said to Arin who was fixing his blazer

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Get me an invitation card," Sri said to Arin who was fixing his blazer. He wanted to look handsome in front of her. He wanted her to notice him as a man, not as a subordinate.

"But boss, Aren't we supposed to enter first and then make your way clear? Why will you need an invitation card?"

"I have made a slight change in plan. I want to enjoy the party while I can."

"They may recognize you. Besides, it will be a duet party, you won't be allowed in single." The male deliberately lied. Arin got his hopes slightly high. Sri might choose him as his fake boyfriend. At least he could be able to spend some time with her. S wouldn't mind, would she? But his hopes were crushed the next moment.

"Taehyung will be going with me."

Arin felt defeated, "Why him?? He will be a burden to us. Why don't you take me—"

Sri cut her off, "I will be responsible for him. Now get ready we are leaving in 15!" She went out of the house, heels clicking on the marveled floor.

"Aishhh!! Noona! Why do you never notice me?? I like you so damn much!" Arin punched the air.

"Arin-ssi?" Arin turned around to see Jungkook ejecting flames from his eyes. He was in his party suit looking sexy enough to make guys go gay. "Keep your distance from my Noona. Don't even think of that."

"Yah! Are you jealous? Or probably you like me— AAAA MIANHAE!! (sorry)" Arin dogged the knife which Jk threw at him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Yah! Are you jealous? Or probably you like me— AAAA MIANHAE!! (sorry)" Arin dogged the knife which Jk threw at him. He thanked Titans for making him efficient with knives and blades. It saved his life today.

"Run for your life," Jungkook smirked and cracked his knuckles.

Arin felt déjà vu. He was chased by Jk many times, but none of them were healthy for him. If Jungkook catches him (Which he always does.) He will have to become his punching bag for a whole 10 minutes. The orange haired's face became pale as he took to his heels. Jungkook chased him out of the house.