34⚡ Escaped

Warriors will always give you a memorable battle...

Flashback

Sri was aiming her gun at Taehyung and waiting for the Dark Squads to take their initiative. She saw how Taehyung kept his eyes closed in expectation to get shot.

"Take care of yourself when I am gone."

She almost felt like crying at his words. This is for you. I want you to live as a good person. I am sorry I cannot be by your side. We were never meant to be. Here is where we part our ways, Taehyung. She mentally spoke but kept a stern face outside.

GUNSHOT!

Jungkook barged in almost immediately. He alerted her about the Dark Squads. She took one last look at the Doctor and left the room.

"JK, take care of Taehyung!" She sounded rude but her eyes were moist.

"Keep him safe..." She whispered to Jungkook who smiled in reply.

S took out another gun from her hostler and ran towards the enemies leaving behind her happiness, her curtain, her anchor and her love...

She fought more fiercely than usual. Her emotions were turned into anger. Her face was covered in the blood of enemies. A cry left her lips when she was shot in the leg. She fell to the ground and two men pounced upon her almost immediately.

Sri stopped one of them from stabbing her by holding his wrist in the mid-air and the other was already holding her neck. The knife was slowly nearing her face while the choking became harder. She was weak compared to men. Therefore, she applied her battle tactics.

She suddenly let her hold loose and the man almost lost his grip. Sri took the opportunity to stab the knife in the neck of the other man. The one choking her fell backward with a cry. She then twisted the wrist of the one holding knife and snatched the weapon. She kicked the bleeding man away from her and stabbed the other one.

She limped away from the corpses, breathing heavily. Her lungs felt like burning. The pain in the leg was also not helping. Jimin seemed worn out at some corner of the room. The attack was sudden and she knew they couldn't keep up with the fight for long. She only needed to buy time so that Jungkook and Taehyung are gone.

She picked up her guns and shot with both hands. One group of men had perished but another wave of enemies hit them. She kept up with them. Her eyes scanned the surroundings in worry. Her men were dying.  She needed to act fast. She used her code whistling to alert everyone. At first, it died among the chaos. But on repeatedly doing so, all Titans got alerted.

Jimin looked at S questionably. She nodded her head in permission. That seemed to be the only way now. The blonde immediately slipped out of the room. After some more minutes of fighting, Jimin finally showed up again.