5⚡Meeting with Jungkook

Never go by looks....
You never know what lies underneath the smile....

Taehyung gulped and approached the door.

The interior was no less elegant. A hUGe room, a hall should sound better, occupied almost the whole floor. It was 3 floors tall and staircases were surrounding either of its sides leading to the rooms. He saw the kitchen counter at the extreme end of the hall. On his left was an elevator door. Beside the elevator door was a narrow corridor.

On the right, a huge 50 inches TV was displayed. An elegant couch was laid in front of it. It was large enough to occupy 8 adults. Taehyung spotted a blonde on it. A jockey was in his hand. His eyes were fixed on the TV which played Call of Duty. He was indulged in his match.

The blonde's eyes met Taehyung when his entry created an unwanted disturbance. "Welcome. We treat our guests like a God. You will never have a chance to complain." The person showed a cheeky smile before turning back to his game.

Taehyung sure got the sarcasm in his tone. The guy seemed goofy and happy. Are the gangsters ever happy? But the blond was a contradiction to both Jungkook and Arin. They always seemed gloomy.

Taehyung followed the guard who escorted him to a door. "Where are we?" the Curious doctor asked.

"In front of the boss's office. He wants to see you." The man straight-cut replied and opened the door.

Taehyung saw Jungkook at the center of the table. He leisurely leaned back on his chair with his legs placed on the table. The black boots shone under the lights. An Apple desktop was seated in front of him. Some files and papers were scrambled on the left corner of the table. Two empty chairs were kept. There was a wide window on the right wall and a small sofa under it with a tea table in front.

Jungkook sat straight after his dark orbs scanned the doctor from head to toe. "Close the door behind you."

Taehyung softly closed the door and got in.

"Have a seat." Jungkook politely said. (As much as he could be...)

Tae was afraid to sit down. He didn't want to go any near to this dangerous being. He hesitated but eventually spoke. "C-can I keep standing instead?"

"As you wish." Jungkook sniffled before continuing. "I want you to be Sri's personal doctor. You are going to stay here and take care of her until she gets well."

Taehyung opened his mouth to deny but Jungkook cut him off. "You don't have a choice here. I will give you enormous money if you serve well."

"I don't need money. I promise I will not speak a word about you all. I just want peace in my life. I don't want to get in your illegal kinds of stuff."

"You are not given a choice here..." Jungkook reminded him again with a much more dominating voice. "... Dr. Kim Taehyung, the top cardio-surgeon in Korea. Passed from Harvard University and works in his elder brother's hospital, Savior. Residing in 4thA09 street in Seoul. Parent's home in Daegu. No girlfriend so far. Min Yoongi, your right-hand man. Allergic to peanuts."