8⚡Who is S?

I wish you were the one I              wanted.....

🔞18+ Scenes🔞

🔞18+ Scenes🔞

Taehyung and Jimin were standing in silence. Jimin busted his bubblegum occasionally. Tae was too much consumed in his thoughts to speak anything. Their attention was caught by the opening of the door of Sri's room. The underboss of Titans stepped out.

"Hi, Kookie!" Jimin beamed. Jungkook gave him the deadliest glare before walking away.

Tae's jaw dropped to the ground at Jimin's behavior. How can he be so frank with the boss? He gaped at the blonde until he spoke, "Jungkook hates anyone calling him 'kookie'. I will advise you not to."

"How come you are alive?" Tae wanted to say 'okay' but it came out as 'alive'.

Jimin laughed, "I know him since he was 13. Ever since I gave that name..." He trailed off and got lost in some beautiful memories of his childhood. He walked away in the direction where Jungkook went without saying goodbye to Taehyung.

Tae blinked twice at the blonde's retreating body. He sure had some weird personality. The doc shrugged off his awkwardness and went inside the room.

Tae stopped in his tracks when he saw Sri. He was accustomed to seeing her sleeping. Sri sitting on her bed made him self-cautious and nervous.

"Arent you going to check me up?" Sri raised an eyebrow at the statue form of the Doc. Her voice was platonic and cold. Taehyung got back his senses and walked to her bed with his suitcase.

He took her hand to check the pulse. He glanced at the female from time to time. Her black hair was a perfect contrast with her fair skin. Her figure was not tiny and delicate like other girls, she was much well-built with a gifted height and sculptured face. Her eyes screamed 'dare to touch me and I'll end you.' Sri was the perfect definition of a 'smoky gangster'.

Taehyung checked Sri's chest with his stethoscope. She got affected by the doctor's closeness. Tae understood she was not breathing normally. The Gang leader clutched the bedsheet tightly which remained unnoticed by Tae.

"Sri?" The addressed woman directed her vision towards the grave voice of Taehyung. "Why are you with these Gangsters? Are you a hostage?"

She kept staring at him for some minutes. She felt like laughing at Taehyung's conclusion. The most feared woman, the Queen of Titans will be a hostage? Not a single soul was daring enough to do so except her enemies, of course. She remained to throw him a cold gaze before speaking, "Why are you so curious? Mind your own business, doctor."

Taehyung tore his pupils away in sadness. She was too rude. Not like the one he had pictured in his mind. He didn't ask any more questions and did his job silently. Who was he to question the Mafia's girl?