26⚡One step forward

I may not be the perfect lover, but I love you with all my heart...

Sorry chimes, it took me sometime but I finally completed designing the official logo of the Titans

Jongin aka Kai sat in his office when his man came running to him

Jongin aka Kai sat in his office when his man came running to him. He stood up in surprise after seeing him injured in the thigh and shoulder. "How did you get shot? Don't tell me you failed..." Kai's expression darkened.

"I am sorry, boss, but she defeated all of us. No one is alive apart from me." He cried both in fear and pain.

"There were freaking 30 men and two of them! How could you get defeated?!"

"The doctor helped her, boss! He was a skilled fighter!"

"Am I a joke to you? How can a doctor fight the trained Gangsters??! Where will he learn fighting?! You dare to lie!" Kai took out his gun.

"It's the truth, boss! If not for him, S would have been dead by now- AAAAAAA" He cried out in pain when Kai shot his uninjured thigh. The man saw he had no hopes of living. Kai was already pointing his gun at him. He laughed, "Stop being under the shadows for once and confront me. Else I will hunt you down myself!- this is what S told me to tell you." Kai's face twitched in anger but the man continued, "She is inevitable. I'll pray for your peaceful death, boss. Let's meet again in hell."

GUNSHOT! The man lay lifeless on the ground. A grin of victory was still on his lips. He had served Dark Squads for more than 10 years and this was how he got treated before death. The gang lacked diplomacy which would cost them very much in the future.

"Sanky!!" Kai called for his assistant. "Take this file and make sure it reaches Officer Jung!" He threw a file towards the puzzled assistant. He bowed and quickly left.

Kai's lips curled into a smirk, "Now it's gonna be fun... what will you do S? The police is coming for you, meanwhile I'll conquer Titans~"

.........