19⚡Beware of Viper

Bravery is not the absence of fear but action in the face of fear...

The red-haired male turned his head towards his leader and hesitantly spoke

The red-haired male turned his head towards his leader and hesitantly spoke. "Boss, I want to exclude myself from this mission."

"For what?" S questionably looked at him.

"I want to go to the China base for training. I think I am lacking skills and I want to polish them. I want to get stronger. I will be back once I am done."

"Fine. You are excluded from this mission. When are you leaving?"

"Tonight." S acknowledged Jk's answer and resumed her words. The presence of JK didn't matter to her anymore. Her only focus was to get the victory by hook or crook.

..................

Hoseok was called to the office early in the morning. His assistants said someone had broken through their check post last night. The head officer of the Seoul Police Crime department kept his kneen eyes on the LCD screen which played the footage.

The BMW Golden Thunder looked familiar. He noted down its number for further investigation. He sipped his favorite coffee when an intern informed him that the commissioner was calling for him.

Officer Hoseok knocked on the door twice before getting in. "Salute sir! Did you call for me?"

The superior looked at him in disappointment. "Yes. I want to talk to you about something."

"Yes sir."

"I want you to stop investigating Doctor Kim's case."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I can't get you, sir. Why would I do that? We already know who are his kidnappers. It is just a matter of time we trace the Titans."

"That's the very reason I am telling you to back down. You are not only risking your life but also risking your teammates' lives."

"Sorry to say sir but I think what I am doing is right, Titans should be stopped. The whole city is frightened in their clutches. They seemed to rule the country. This is injustice."

"Jung Hoseok, don't get so carried away. Think for everyone. Don't risk others' lives just because he had saved your mother." The commissioner warned.

"No sir. I am fighting for justice. No one is eager to take this case. They are a bunch of cowards and a disappointment to the police force which unfortunately *inhales* includes you." Hoseok argued. He couldn't believe that his senior whom he was supposed to consider his role model was asking him to do something very low.

"Watch your mouth, Officer Jung! Don't forget I can toss you out of the Police department any moment!" He banged the table.

Hoseok clenched his fists in anger, "I am sorry."