18⚡ My Anchor

You are my anchor when the waves come crashing down...

⚡Double update!! Make sure you read the previous chapter

Double update!! Make sure you read the previous chapter.⚡

"Don't tell me you're going to..."

"Yes." Jimin saw how desperate Kook's eyes were, "I have to get stronger."

The blonde slumped his shoulders. "I'll miss you."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the shorter. "Don't act like I am the only friend of yours. Now you like Taehyung more."

"Well... I ... He is just a good hangout!" Jimin shyly rubbed his nape. "But I swear you are my best friend forever. Besides he is here only for a limited amount of time."

Jungkook chuckled and stood up. The texture of the bandage under his t-shirt was visible on his back. His red hair shone under the moonlight as he made his way inside the house.

............

Taehyung tossed and turned in his bed. He couldn't sleep. Whenever he closed his eyes that maliciousness began playing in his mind. He could hear the gunshots vividly. He felt his hairs become erect just by imagining Bryon's horrified face. "I hate her. I hate her very much." He kept on chanting.

He approached the window and looked down to get some dresh air. The dark green meadow welcomed him from two floors below. He wanted to jump out and run away from these people. He didn't want to care for anything. He just wanted to go back to his normal life. He wanted to perform surgeries and treat patients. He wanted to irritate his Hyung and drink with Yoongi. He wanted to doze off in his cabin due to lack of sleep. He wanted to love a normal girl and make a small family consisting of two children. To Taehyung, happiness, and peace worth more than anything else.

Getting captivated was his worst punishment without even sinning. His freedom was taken. He lived, ate, spoke but none at his free will. He was forced to behave as he was told or simply to please these gangsters so that they spared his life.

Taehyung didn't realize that his one foot was already on the window sill ready to jump out of the room. The sky seemed to welcome him with open arms. The cold wind dried off the tears that had slipped from his eyes. An undefinable ecstasy filled him making his lips part into an exulting box smile.

"I'll track you down no matter where you go. Probably, your hyung..."

Taehyung felt like he was dragged back into the dark abyss after a momentary bliss. He stepped back and closed the window in frustration. If he was not going to be free ever again then he might not even dream of it. His throat was dry due to overthinking. He walked downstairs to grab a bottle of water from the kitchen.

He was glad that he could alteast move freely inside the mansion. Staying with the Titans for more than a month gained him this much trust of them.