2⚡A Threatening Request

First of all.. AAAAAAAAAAA

Thank youuuuu🤧🤧🤧💜💜💜

Thank youuuuu
🤧🤧🤧💜💜💜

Disclaimer

I know nothing about surgeries. I am a computer science student, bio is not my thing.

I studied about it in google only to write this chapter.
Hope you will consider my mistakes.

"Arin. Shut up." A red-haired man stepped up with a much more dominant demeanor. His right arm was tattooed and also had his right eyebrow pierced. He was almost the same height as Taehyung. They had completely opposite auras. One was calm and the other was the storm.

The red-haired man was supposedly the leader of these thugs. His doe-like prepotent eyes challenged Taehyung. He approached the doctor as if he would choke him to death. But Taehyung maintained his posture and stood rooted in his place. He was ready to face these goons. How dare they misbehave on Hospital premises?

The leader stopped infront of the cardiologist and examined him from head to toe. "She has been shot. Please save her." He slightly bowed. The doctor was taken aback by his polite actions but his tone was totally contradicting as if he wouldn't take a 'no' for an answer.

Taehyung slightly nodded his head before speaking. "Where is the patient? And please tell your men to wait outside. You are freaking out the other patients."

"Arin! Wait for us outside." The Orange-haired Arin bowed to his leader and walked out of the hospital.

" The Orange-haired Arin bowed to his leader and walked out of the hospital