7⚡Park Weirdo

A Gamer is 
Deadliest in the gang.

Sri's vision was still unclear but she spotted two bright brown orbs piercing her soul

Sri's vision was still unclear but she spotted two bright brown orbs piercing her soul. The man's breath hit her lips as she remained in Tae's arms in midair. "You are alive because of me." His deep voice resonated through her ears.

She felt herself getting picked up in bridal style as he approached the bed. A heat of various emotions rushed through her system. She kept blankly staring at Taehyung's face.

The doctor gently placed her on the soft bed and straightened his spine. He took the gun from her hand. Sri was too drained to restrain herself. She hated being treated like a doll. "Give it back." Tae chuckled at her faint whisper.

"Look at yourself. You can't even speak properly. You need to get healthy before using that thing again." He made a disgusted face at the gun and threw it away to some corner in the room. "Why do you need one in the first place? Do you get so much happiness in killing people?"

Sri griped the bedsheet to suppress her anger. The audacity of this person. He should be kneeling in front of her right now. How dare he throw away her gun?

"Don't try to push yourself—" Taehyung didn't get to complete when the door busted open and Jungkook stormed inside the room.

"Sri! You are awake?!" The female slightly smiled at the gangster's question and nodded her head.

Jungkook turned towards Tae, "Can you give us some private time?"

"Sure! I'll be outside." Tae smiled like a fool and went out of the room. He felt like a third-wheel between those Gangsters. An unwanted pout formed in his lips at the thought of Jungkook being with Sri in the same room. Why was Jungkook so protective of her? Was she his girlfriend? That means she is owned by the world's top Gang leader. His heart burnt in jealousy but he refused to admit that. Perhaps she was forced to live with him?

But Taehyung saw how happy she was when she saw Jungkook. That means they definitely have a thing between them. "Get a hold of yourself Taehyung. You can't be falling for this woman. You are here only for a limited amount of time. Gangster stuff is not for you." He mentally scolded himself while impatiently tapping his feet.

"Hey! Taehyung, right?" The doctor turned his head in the direction of the comparatively shriller voice. The same blonde from before smiled goofily at him.

Tae smiled back awkwardly. "How did you know my name?"

The male stood by him leaning against the wall, hands inside his pocket and blowing the bubblegum in his mouth. "Just heard someone speaking... Probably Jk."

He was skinny with a baby-like face and much shorter than Tae. The guy's silver earrings shone under the light.

"Jk? You mean Jungkook?"