33⚡Regret

Fear is only temporary,
Regrets last forever...

Fear is only temporary,Regrets last forever

Taehyung groaned after opening his eyes. The evening sun rays were penetrating through the curtains. It took sometime for him to adjust his vision. The room felt too much familiar. The clock struck 4 in the evening. He had been sleeping for a whole day.

Taehyung jolted on his butt when the realization hit him

Taehyung jolted on his butt when the realization hit him. He was in his apartment. As far as he remembered he was with Jungkook in the car. Then the building exploded. His adrenaline rushed in. "I need to go to her!! She needs me!!" He spoke to himself. He somehow grabbed his jacket and ran out of his flat.

Seokjin was visiting Taehyung's apartment to collect some of his items. He had just parked the car and got down when he saw Taehyung getting into his car. Jin thought his eyes were deceiving. He blinked to confirm what he was seeing. But he was too late, Taehyung started the engine and zoomed past him. He didn't even notice the presence of older. His mind was too clogged to think about anything else.

"YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! WAITT!!" Jin chased the younger doctor but he was faster and went out of sight almost immediately. He wasted no time in taking out his cell phone and dialing Hoseok's number.

Taehyung drove through the forest. He wasn't sure about the way but he assumed he was in the right direction. He had memorized some landmarks when he went outside with the Gangsters. His eyes lightened up when he saw the familiar mansion. He pulled in and quickly got down.

His smile fell when he saw the Titans mansion was fully ruined. The Logo had lost its shine. The vibrant house was now half burnt and half crumbled into dust. The fountain was broken, the trees were destroyed. It was an eerie silence. No one was seen around.

"Anyone here??!!" The brunette shouted as he went inside the ruined house. The living room was completely disoriented. Patches of blood and bullet holes could be seen on the walls and floors. Some half burnt dead bodies were lying. There was a war one day ago.

Taehyung fought back his tears, "Sri??!! Can you hear me??? Its Taehyung!! Your annoying doctor!" He sadly smiled at his choice of words.

The rooms were already turned into ashes. Nothing was left. He didn't find any of the Titan Gangsters' bodies. It seemed as if they had never existed. Taehyung fell on his knees when he lost the strength to stand. "I am sorry... I misunderstood you." He sobbed which turned into cries. "Please give me another chance and come back. I love you, Jeon Sri!! Soojung!! Please!!"